Former Prince Spoil His Wife Everyday 7

Hidden companion beasts, they only come out occasionally when their master is in deep sleep and has a shallow consciousness. When their master is awake, they fall into a deep sleep. Their sense of existence is like nothing to their master.

If no one around their master tells them, they may never know that they have a companion beast for the rest of their life.

For some, after being informed that they have this special companion beast, they can successfully help their companion beast to remove the two words 'hidden' through a teacher guidance for companion beast.

There are also some, even with external aids, their companion beasts will still be reluctant to appear in the same frame as their masters. Most of these are companion beasts with extreme inferiority or conceit.

The remaining one is that their master used the methods from outside, but their companion beast was too fragile, so they lost it completely by accident.

Therefore, when helping their master to successfully summon their own hidden companion beast, it is necessary to make sure that the state of the master and the companion beast is in good condition. The guidance should be carried out step by step, so it could give the companion beast time and patience to accept and coexist with their master.

"Uncle You, Xiao Yin must be the hope given to me by heaven." Qin Lang's eyes couldn't hide his excitement. He couldn't help but aggravate the little fox's hand.

The butler was half worried and half terrified: "Sir..."

Qin Lang was speechless: "Uncle You, what's with your expression? I just thought that Xiao Yin can take back everything I lost in my place. Although it's a bit selfish, I'm not reconciled."

Hearing that it was not a crazy idea, the butler breathed a sigh of relief.

The little fox was not stupid, he could see the man hatred, and with the man's current body, he could guess that someone must have harmed him. If the man needs him to do something for him, he won't say no.

The little fox stuck out his tongue and licked the back of Qin Lang's hand. Qin Lang's gradually icy gaze melted in an instant. He scratched the little fox's chin: "What, little guy, you would like to? How good..."

"You are so small, my Xue is twice as big as you...Are you not an adult yet?"

"...So many tails, one, two...there are actually nine. Are you a mutated companion beast?"

"Haha, you don't have to hide it, they're all beautiful and comfortable to touch...hm? I'm not allowed to touch your tail?"

"Sure enough, he is as cute as Xiao Yin...they like to eat the same thing. Eat slowly, your hair is stained with oil..."

Fortunately, the little fox's silver-white hair makes it hard to see his face, otherwise Qin Lang would find that his face was flushed red.

Qin Lang finally got his husband's fox shape, not only could he touch it, he also fed him, wiped his mouth, and finally even prepared the little fox to take a bath. When he reappeared, he had returned to the appearance of a simple youth.

It happened that Qin Lang also told him about going to the Royal Academy. Mu Yin agreed without asking anything, and Qin Lang did not explain much.

In the evening, the butler pushed Qin Lang into the bathroom and was helping Qin Lang set up the water, but Qin Lang called Mu Yin, who was a little nervous in the bedroom, in.

"What's the matter?" Mu Yin blinked, looking at Qin Lang who was going to take a bath but didn't take off a single piece of clothing.

Qin Lang raised his chin towards the butler and instructed: "Uncle You, go and rest, Xiao Yin should be responsible for this kind of thing in the future."