Warm Corpse 17

Walking in the city is definitely very dangerous.

But if they walk indiscriminately, they may not reach the base until the gas in the car runs out, which is equally dangerous.

"Hey... go down here, it seems to be over at the city hall..." Zhang Mao said, "There must be a map in the city hall, as well as a museum, and there must be a museum! It's deserted here, not many people..."

"It should be said there may not be many zombies."

"Have you been here before?"

"Mm... my uncle used to work in the museum and brought me here a few times."

"It's six o'clock, we have to hurry up. It's not clear what the zombies are like at night?"

Going down from the highway, there are very few vehicles on the roadside. The more they go up, the farther apart the buildings are. There are only one or two zombies wandering on the road, which is really deserted.

The car drove in for another two minutes, and they couldn't see any zombies at all. The surroundings were very quiet, so quiet that it made people panic.

"I always feel that something is not right..." Xiao Fei swallowed and looked out the car window vigilantly.

"Me too..."

"It's so quiet here..."

"On Monday, there must be people working here, but..."

Ling Liang frowned and glanced at the rearview mirror, his face changed, and he quickly turned the van and drove to the stairs of the museum: "Get off. Hurry. Enter the museum!"

"What's the matter..."

"Damn it! What the fuck!"

There is no need for Ling Liang to remind them now, because their line of sight is full of zombies. They are surrounded by them from the front and back. At first glance, there must be hundreds of them together. The zombies occupied the road. On this road, there are buildings on the left, and rivers and sculptures on the right, so there is no way for vehicles to pass through.

Everyone hurriedly got out of the car and ran towards the museum. There is no other way. He Qing only made a few small bomb before, and now there is only one left, which doesn't have much effect at all.

The speed of the zombies was very fast. After they entered the museum, they caught up to the stairs.

"Run separately. This museum is classified. There is a door to the hall, lock the door when you enter!" Zhang Mao's voice trembled, but he still said loudly to everyone.

There are too many zombies. If they chase them in one direction, even if they can enter a safe room, they will be squeezed by the zombies to open the door, and everyone will die.

Fortunately, the design in the museum is curved and easy to hide. It happened to be Monday when the virus broke out, so the museum was open. Otherwise, today they are afraid that there is no chance of survival.

Ling Liang and Qin Lang ran to the third floor. There were no stairs in the museum. The main hall was designed with a sloped staircase. There was also an elevator on one side of the hall, but the elevator was too dangerous in this situation, so no one went. The third floor is the Primate Pavilion, and there is an office behind the pavilion.

Qin Lang ran to the office door, twisted the handle, it was not locked! When he opened the door, Ling Liang also prepared the weapon in his hand, so if there was one inside, he could deal with it in time.

The empty office, they remembered the label outside the door after they came in, this is the curator's office. The reason they remembered was that behind the desk facing the door, there was an old man sitting in the chair. The old man's complexion was gray and wrinkled, it could be described as haggard. His eye sockets were sunken, his mouth was wide open, and his gray pupils rolled after Qin Lang and the two entered the door.