Film Emperor Ex-husband is a Scheming Bitch 11

The special guest is Yan Han, so even if they did nothing in this episode, the ratings are designated to explode.

Qin Lang narrowed his eyes, he didn't want to let himself stare at Yan Han directly, like the stars all surrounded the bright moon[1]. He pursed his lips. In order to not make himself stand out, he moved to the side of the crowd.

Yan Han smiled and shook hands with the team leader of their group, also thanked the group for their welcome. Finally, his eyes locked on Qin Lang, and with a tone as gentle as he can be: "Are you hurt?"

Qin Lang's heart was beating wildly again. After calming it down, he could barely keep calm when he met those eyes, he smiled: "It's alright, thank you."

Yan Han originally knew Qin Lang. Last time Qin Lang was injured, he went to visit him. At this moment when Yan Han asks, everyone doesn't think anything.

After those few people greeted each other, they started to assign four teams. Since most want to be with Yan Han, the director asked everyone to play a small game - table tennis. In a short distance, just hit the ping pong ball into the designated position on the smooth surface.

Qin Lang looked at his teammates who were eager to try, then Yan Han, who looked at him smiling, intentionally or unintentionally. He frowned. When it's his turn, Qin Lang didn't hit it, which drew countless jeering from his teammates.

The best scorer is Bai Quan, who scored eight in total. Just when everyone felt that he was the winner because of his extraordinary talent, and they are losing Yan Han, this thigh[2], so they were all disappointed, the director said, "Then, congratulations to Qin Lang and Yan Han for becoming teammates."

!!! Qin Lang looked at the director shocked, he couldn't respond for a while. I have already lost, how could...

"Ah?!" AShuang and several members looked annoyed, "I knew it! You don't play cards according to the norms!"

The innocent director: "I didn't say that whoever earns the most points will become Yan Han's partner. It's you guys that misunderstood! Two people with the same number of points are a team. As for Bai Quan, who had the highest score just now, he can choose the remaining five members at will."

Everyone: "..." they were caught off guard.

The eight people quickly separated into pairs. The next step is to assign tasks to each pair. The four groups randomly draw the task cards.

"Going harvest, ba." It wasn't known when Yan Han arrived behind Qin Lang. His autumn clothes are neither thin nor thick, his body didn't touch Qin Lang, but his clothes sometimes touch Qin Lang somewhat ambiguously.

Qin Lang was a little scared but he dared not look back to see Yan Han. He knew that the two were very close, if he looked back, he may have touched some places he shouldn't touch - no, Yan Han's entire body is a restricted area for him.

So, Qin Lang decided to take a step forward when he heard the voice, changing his stiffness into casualty as he drew the task cards.

"Help the villagers to harvest corn, one mu of land..." Qin Lang opened the task card and read it to his teammate. Obviously his voice was not loud but he was sure that the other party could hear it.

And yet, the man still put his head on his shoulder from behind, looked down at the task card, and said in his sexy voice, almost like a whisper, to his ear: "Hm...with just the two of us, maybe it won't be done by today.."

"..." Qin Lang was so nervous that his breathing was stagnant. His fingers holding the task card couldn't help but clench tightly. Fortunately, the other party took a look then pulled away and looked at the other teams.