Story of the little coward who contracted a ghost 3

In fact, the dual personality Qin Lang proposed was not just for pretending, but for the ghost gong, who they didn't know where he is now, too.

According to the original description, Lu Yuan experienced a deep palace seizing the throne before his death. He lived in a place with dark schemes since he was a child. He was betrayed, sold out, so he rebelled. He killed his brother and his father. After ascending the throne, he even executed the nine clans because of disagreement. A few days after he ascended the throne, blood flowed into rivers. He was cast aside by all nations with thousands of years of condemnation. Such a character who was pure darkness and a pure villain, would he really like a coward who didn't even dare to resist his stepmother and younger brother who persecuted him?

Definitely not. Like in the original story, he probably just wants to sleep with him.

But with the switching of two personalities, it will make the ghost boss find it interesting. As for whether he can give his sincerity, everything has to be determined by Qin Lang first. If not, he doesn't mind giving up the world.

Qin Lang wiped all the magic tools that the original owner's grandfather handed him. He took another stack of yellow paper and drew a few talismans with different effects. After the work was done, it was completely dark.

The cold wind was still blowing, and the sound of the banyan tree in the small yard was even louder.

Qin Lang frowned. He put the small jade pen in the pen case and put it in his trousers pocket. He took out the piece of jade that he had been wearing around his neck and looked at the light. The jade was white, crystal clear, and warm to the touch. This piece of jade is the ancestral treasure of their sect - the sect famous for its ghost control technique so it naturally has a powerful defensive magic weapon. With this piece of Qinglan jade, even the most powerful ghosts couldn't take their lives directly. At the same time, it also prevents the contracted ghosts from attacking their masters.

This is also the reason why the original owner lived in this ghost courtyard for half a year and was still safe and sound.

However, he heard from the female ghost just now that the old ghost who was here, who has never been able to eat the original owner, moved two days ago. Then why is the Yin Qi in this courtyard still so heavy?

Qin Lang looked at the lush banyan tree in the courtyard through the window of the room. He observed quietly. If there were no bright eyes, but the trunk of the banyan tree was slowly turning, just like a human being slowly turning their head. It's just that its movements were extremely slow. If one doesn't look carefully, they wouldn't see it at all.

Tsk tsk, Qin Lang shook his head, he admired the original owner a little. How could he survive in this environment?

Qin Lang retracted his gaze, reopened his grandfather's treasure chest, and chose a dagger that looked a little inconspicuous. The dagger doesn't look sharp. Qin Lang touched the blade. It was very blunt and it was engraved with dense runes, which was ugly.

After Qin Lang disliked it once, he put on his down jacket and changed his shoes. He stood in the courtyard where the cold wind was howling, and looked at the banyan tree quietly. When the banyan tree sensed that someone was approaching, it disguised itself as an ordinary tree. Qin Lang rubbed his hands and walked around the banyan tree.

Right here!

Qin Lang put his cold hands into his down jacket pocket. He stepped on the flower bed casually and looked at the demon banyan tree closely, like a curious little kid.

The wind was blowing. Just when the roots of the demon banyan tree spread underground broke out to strangle Qin Lang, Qin Lang jumped back lightly, pulled out his dagger, and stabbed the nodule on the trunk of the tree. The banyan tree let out a shrill scream, then the surface that was originally the trunk slowly turned into a human face, a hideous and twisted human face.