The Prince and The Frog 20

Yu Fang snorted, and split the apple for the two. Both of them took it in their hands and looked at her blankly as she continued: "Baby, your level of lying is very bad, what sings until your voice is hoarse? When you came back, there was a hickey on your neck. Your way of walking was also strange. Do you think I didn't see you from the kitchen? And you can't sleep in the middle of the night, still looking at your phone and crying. The next day we went to the airport, you look half-dead."

"..." Qin Lang ate the apple silently. In fact, he wanted to say, he didn't cry in the middle of the night but reading novels and laughing, but it may be that his back is facing the door so laughing and twitching looks like crying.

Ye Qian tilted his head to look at Qin Lang with a bit of discomfort, it turned out that he was so sad when he came home that day, and still looked at his phone in the middle of the night, is it because of that text message he sent him?

Yu Fang looked at Qin Lang resentfully: "You child is really, what is a mother? Didn't even tell mom anything. Do you know how much mom hurts when she sees you like that?"

Qin Lang rushed over and hugged her, spoiledly said: "Mom...actually, I just wanted to bring Ye Qian back to show you today. I really like him, I hope you won't object..."

Yu Fang rubbed her sin's head, "As long as you like it, mom will not object." She looked at Ye Qian again, "Actually, I have long felt that my baby doesn't feel the same way about you. He used to have a bad temper. I know it because I spoil him. Later, he said that he was going to lose weight and start studying. It's not the Han family daughter who he was yelling to my ear all day but you. The word Ye Qian came out of his mouth everyday..."

"Mom, stop talking." Qin Lang blushed, a little shy.

"Auntie, thank you." Ye Qian was very moved, he also appreciated it.

"Only..." Yu Fang put away her smile and looked at Ye Qian seriously, "you need to know, my agreement is useless. Your parents would definitely not agree. I just hope that when the time comes, Langlang will not be hurt. I only have this request."

Ye Qian held Qin Lang's hand tightly, guaranteeing: "Don't worry, auntie. I will protect Qin Lang."

At night, Ye Qian slept with Qin Lang righteously.

The two rubbed together for a while, they can't seem to stop, Qin Lang has to pushed Ye Qian away: "Fuck off, again then my waist will really be disabled."

"I'm so happy, Qin Lang."

Ye Qian didn't care about Qin Lang's struggles, pulled him over and kissed his forehead.

Qin Lang touched his forehead, and stopped moving. It's quiet in the room. Both of them could hear each other's breathing. So close, right by their side.

"Ye Qian, how much are you worth? Is one hundred million enough? Is a billion enough?" Qin Lang turned to Ye Qian, frowning. "Shouldn't be 10 billion right?"

"For what?" Ye Qian looked at him amused.

"Marry you." Qin Lang smirked, "the dowry for marrying you from the Fang family."

Ye Qian couldn't help but laugh. "You think a lot today. After confirming our relationship, you take me home. Are you already planning a dowry now? Qin Lang, why are you so cute."

Qin Lang rolled his eyes. He slapped Ye Qian's face that was about to come over again, "I'm serious. As we go along, your dad will know soon. I don't want you to go against your parents alone. I think the most likely thing they will say is 'Ye Qian is the heir to our Fang family, what can you give him'. So I was just thinking what else can I give you besides love."