Film Emperor Ex-husband is a Scheming Bitch 6

"Great host, I heard you want to change the target person?" Zerozero asks carefully. He had never encountered such a situation before, so when Twenty-five told him, he always wondered if the host had guessed something. This is the first time Twenty-five was a system so there are bound to be some omissions.

Qin Lang laughed: "hahaha, I am just making fun of that idiot Twenty-five! I didn't expect him to believe it!"

"QAQ!" Zerozero sighed, "great host, why did you do it? My brother almost died."

"Is it that serious?"

"Yes, it is." Zerozero said seriously, "This is my brother's task. After helping you complete it, he can be changed and we can have a legal marriage certificate so he has been working very hard."

Qin Lang put away his teasing. "All right, you tell him not to worry. I will do my job well and Zerozero, I wish you happiness."

"Thank you, great host. I hope you will be happy too." After saying that Zerozero bid goodbye to him.

Twenty-five was so angry that he ignored Qin Lang for a day.

Qin Lang was a little lonely. The place Qin Feng found for him was quiet and the room was quite empty, he was here alone and became more lonely.

After eating, Qin Lang washed up and went to bed, took out his phone and got ready to read some novels.

His mobile phone screen was turned on, and the handsome face of Yan Han appeared. Qin Lang rubbed the phone screen, a sinister smile appeared on his face, "Yan Han..."

Qin Lang didn't immediately click on the novel app, instead, he searched for information about Yan Han on the internet. Blood type, horoscope, hobby, everything that he needs. He glanced at it hastily, finally, his action of sliding the screen with his thumb stop and the interface stayed on the topic of film emperor Yan, a picky eater.

Qin Lang read novel for the whole night as if to torture himself. After getting ready in the morning, he went to his brother's company with nothing to do. It was Saturday, in the evening, he promised Jing Yu to have dinner together.

Qin Feng was obviously worried when he saw Qin Lang's appearance: "Xiao Lang, you didn't get a good rest last night?"

"Unfamiliar environment and not used to the bed."

"Really...take a rest in my office if you get tired from playing. Brother has been busy preparing for bidding recently." Qin Feng didn't stay in the office for too long before going out with documents to another meeting.

"Mm. Big brother, continue working, don't worry about me." After Qin Lang finished speaking, he took out his mobile phone and continued to read the novel he had been reading since morning.

Qin Feng walked out of the room and sighed again. In fact, he knew that yesterday his younger brother and Yan Han went to the Civil Affairs Bureau to go through the divorce procedures. His insomnia was not because the bed was different.

He just wished he could let it go sooner and bring back the Qin Lang who had a bright smile five years ago.

Qin Lang, who had stayed for the whole afternoon, was even more depressed than when he came to Qin Feng at noon. President Qin was so distressed for his younger brother that he could hardly breathe. President Qin, who was going to work overtime for another ten minutes, slammed the document. He quickly took his younger brother to Jing Yu's appointment.

Jing Yu reserved a restaurant with a beautiful view, a 56-story high-rise building, dining by the floor-to-ceiling windows, watching the neon star lights all over the city, the night and moonlight was very beautiful and romantic.