When Uncle Master Become Master After 10

Qin Lang's eyes were cold, just like the water in a spiritual spring, not at all charming.

Lang Qianxing quickly calmed down and almost immediately understood his master's meaning for bringing him here. Apparently, he was in a bad mood again.

He took off his clothes, folded his own disciple set neatly, and placed it by the spring. When he looked at Qin Lang, Qin Lang was taking out a qin from his storage ring without even glancing at him, not interested in his exposed body even a little.

Sure enough, he just did it to channel the heaven thunder qi just now. It was because the dream felt so real that he could not completely forget it even after ten days, so he really thought that his master had some intentions for him.

Without Qin Lang saying anything, Lang Qianxing closed his eyes and meditated in the spring.

The spiritual spring has deep and shallow places. Lang Qianxing deliberately chose the shallow place. It seemed like he was afraid of sullying the spiritual spring that Qin Lang usually bathed in, but in fact he just wanted to expose his body in front of Qin Lang.

That's right, Qin Lang has no doubt that his husband is such a shameless person.

The clear spring water only covered Lang Qianxing's waist. Through the water, he could see his wet pants under the waves. Half of his muscles in his abdomen were out of the water and half underwater. The reflection of the water made him more and more contemplative.

Qin Lang's purpose for letting him enter the spiritual spring was just to use the spiritual spring to regulate his qi, not to take a bath, so he didn't care about the water droplets that splashed on Lang Qianxing's body when he sat cross-legged in the water. He let the water droplets slowly slide down his cheeks and collarbone to his chest and abdomen, and finally fell into the water.

His alluring force cannot be underestimated.

Qin Lang took advantage of Lang Qianxing's closed eyes, and looked at him with extreme restraint, so that his eyes won't show the fierce flame inside as much as possible.

Lang Qianxing could feel Qin Lang's sight on him, which was very light and soft, it fell on his body and heart like a feather.

"Meditation." Qin Lang's voice came from not far away, along with the sound of the qin leaking from his fingertips.

Lang Qianxing put aside the crooked thoughts in his heart, calmed down and adjusted his breath.

This sitting is half an hour.

For the first time since his rebirth, Lang Qianxing felt so comfortable. Although the spiritual spring was cold, it was not biting. The spring water ran across his body and washed his heart again. There is also the unstop sound of the qin, as if there's someone in the forest in the early morning with mist and dewdrops, as if one can smell the sweetness of the grass in the mist and hear the crane and the deer walking slowly in the forest.

Those resentments, those unwillingness all vanished without a trace, only the simplest purity and tranquility in the world is left.

Opening his eyes, Qin Lang was standing up to collect the qin. Lang Qianxing looked at that figure, his indifferent appearance did not look like someone who had been playing for half an hour.

"Master," Lang Qianxing got up from the spiritual spring. His cultivation has improved a lot, this is all due to Qin Lang. He went ashore and put on his clothes, then cupped his hand and bow to Qin Lang, "Everything master does, Lang Qianxing will definitely keep it in his heart in the future."

Qin Lang glanced at him indifferently, and naturally noticed the change in his attitude, but his expression still did not change at all, "Mm."

Lang Qianxing raised his head, his eyes sparkling with admiration and gratitude without hiding anything.