Story of the little coward who contracted a ghost 11

Today Yang Yan and the others did not drink at the small gathering. He also drove a car. After eating, they sent Qin Lang and Lu Yuan home.

"Fuck! Qin Lang, you actually live in Fang's courtyard!" As soon as he arrived at the place, Zhang Ping looked at Qin Lang with admiration. This is one of the top ten haunted houses in Y City closest to their school.

Qin Lang thought he was afraid and explained: "Don't worry, come in. There's no more here."

"Does that mean there was some before? He suddenly doesn't want to go in.

Yang Yan parked the car and entered the courtyard with Zhang Ping. There is an empty flower bed in the middle of the yard. Judging by the size, it should have been planted before.

Qin Lang saw Yang Yan's gaze, he pointed to the flower bed: "There used to be a banyan tree there, but because the geomancy of this yard is extremely yin, the banyan gradually became a demon banyan tree. It's the picture I painted. You have all seen..."

"Dang!" Zhang Ping felt his scalp go numb. "I thought you imagined it. No wonder the painting feels so real..."

There was a lot of uproar about the ghost painting. Yang Yan was a little curious about the truth about the incident after entering the yard. "Is it true when Qin Yang said there are ghosts in your painting?"

Qin Lang nodded. Watching his two new friends who are not easy to come by, he didn't hide anything: " the ghost followed them from Yinyang Road. Even if they weren't in the studio, it would kill them somewhere else..."

Qin Lang told Yang Yan everything that happened that night. He didn't know how he summoned Lu Yuan and escaped that night, so he only told them that his senior brother saved him.

"Senior brother Lu is amazing!" Zhang Ping's small eyes did not hide his admiration and awe after hearing this.

Yang Yan didn't say anything with a deep thoughtful expression, as if contemplating the distortion of human nature. But in fact, he was actually sighing about Lang and his senior brother's sequence of events. The hero saved the beauty that turned out to be the bamboo horse[1].

Qin Lang saw that the two did not show any fear or disgust for him after hearing this, felt greatly relieved and his smile returned. He is sensitive, he can see that the two really treated him as a friend, so he naturally wanted to treat them with sincerity. Fortunately they accept his uniqueness and don't look at him with weird gazes.

It's nice to have friends.

They chatted for a while before leaving. Qin Lang also gave Yang Yan two peace talismans.

Qin Lang has bought Lu Yuan a mobile phone. One person and one ghost in a good mood, on this boring long winter night, they team up to play a game.

The corners of Qin Lang mouth were curved up tonight. The intoxicating dimples on his white cheeks are always looming. Lu Yuan glanced from the corner of his eye with a pure bright smile, different from the dejected eyes that he always had when they first met. Now there are stars hidden in those eyes, like the most beautiful light in the dark, very beautiful.

[Ding, Lu Yuan - Favorability +5, current favorability is 25.]

"Ah...you're dead..." Qin Lang suddenly called out. His fingers move fast, saying, "Wait, I will avenge you."

Lu Yuan smiled silently. Little white sheep has become less and less cowardly in front of him. Qin Lang's laughter when killing the enemy is still in his ears as Lu Yuan's thoughts drift further away. He's not afraid of him, could he be closer to him? He slept for too long, the scent of the little white sheep is tempting him day by day.