Story of the little coward who contracted a ghost 5

Qin Yang and his party escaped from Qingyang Road and prepared to go back to their respective homes.

At this time, Xu Qianqian said, "No! We can't be separated! In the movies, everyone felt that it didn't matter after encountering such an incident and went home, and then died at home one after another. I can't go back..."

"Fuck!" Someone panicked, pointing at Qin Yang scolded, "It's all you, what are you thinking of breaking the game! You pushed Qin Lang in!"

Qin Yang glared at the man and said angrily, "What the hell are you pretending to be righteous at this time? Don't you think it's funny that that fool was treated like that?"

"Yes, I was wrong. But don't forget, Qin Lang said he hates you! If he turns into a ghost, you will be the first one he looks for!"

"..." Qin Yang couldn't take it any longer. His face turned pale and his lips trembled. His classmates were right. Qin Lang's tragic death was directly related to him. If he really wanted revenge, then he... FUCK! What is he going to do? How can there really be ghosts! Didn't that guy live in the dead yard before? It's been so long that nothing has happened...

"Wuwuwu...we killed him..." The girl's tears didn't stop all the way.

"What should we do, we all have a share, we will all die..."

"Shut up!" Qin Yang roared irritably.

The expressions of everyone in the car were a little distorted. Struggling, apprehensive and bewildered.

"Be quiet!" Someone slowly calmed down, "Since there really are ghosts, there must be a master who can catch ghosts. Let's stop panicking first. Tomorrow, we will go to the master for help. If Qin Lang really becomes a ghost, we will pay the master to help us destroy him!"

"However, where can we find them. Most of them must be liars."

"I know I know! Yang family! Master Yang, that is a real master, his disciple is Senior Yang Chen, he will definitely help us..."

"That's great, we're saved..."

Everyone in the car breathed a sigh of relief. No one asked what to do about Qin Lang, or what to do with Qin Lang's body.

They still didn't dare to go home alone, so they went to a lively KTV as they said before. The noisy environment eased them a lot.

The body feels especially tired when the tense nerves are relieved. Some people want to sleep, but Xu Qianqian advises everyone not to sleep. In movies and novels, people often fall into a dream as soon as they fall asleep. Ghosts will kill people in the dream, then the person will never wake up again. Several people broke into cold sweats when she said it. They stayed in a group all night and dared not fall asleep, and held on until dawn.

At dawn, Qin Yang's cell phone rang. After he answered the phone, he looked strange. He looked at the other five people and said, "Qin Lang is in the hospital now, he is still alive."

Those people looked at each other. After some hesitation, they finally decided to go to the hospital to see Qin Lang before deciding whether to go to Yang Chen or not.

Hospital. Qin Lang woke up a long time ago, but he didn't open his eyes. He was watching Qin Yang's idiots who were so scared last night that they dared not go home and did not dare to act alone, sitting for one night from the system surveillance video.

"This Xu Qianqian is a bit interesting." Qin Lang smiled, "She knows quite a lot."

The system put away the video: "She has a -50 favorability rating for you. She hates you very much."