Film Emperor Ex-husband is a Scheming Bitch 19

The elevator door closed quickly so Yan Han failed to catch up to him.

Fortunately, Qin Lang's room was just two floors down the stairs. Yan Han gave up the elevator and ran down the corridor.

He has waited so long and just started gradually progressing. After waiting, Qin Lang has finally opened up to him again, he must not be blocked by such trivial matters. Is it trivial? A voice in Yan Han's heart reminded him softly. The problems between them existed long ago, even with the divorce, it still didn't disappear completely. So, is this really a trivial thing?

Too bad he was in a hurry so he didn't see the floor where the elevator was going down. The destination was not Qin Lang's floor but the first floor.

Bai Quan, who was pushed by Yan Han to the wall in the corridor, smiled sorrowfully. He took out his phone and dialed a number. The owner of the number picked up quickly, it was a gentle voice: "What?"

Bai Quan stoked the lips that had just kissed the man, said with a smile: "Your chance has come. Hurry up. Good luck."

There was a pause in their breathing on the other line of the phone, then there were no extra words before the phone was hung up decisively.

In the elevator.

System: "Aren't you going back?"

Qin Lang leaned on the elevator and rubbed his eyes hard, making himself look very pitiful. From the monitor, it seems like he was wiping tears. "Humph, go back? Go back and wait for the day? Then resolve the couple's quarrel? Don't think I don't know what you're thinking, you goblin full of yellow thoughts."

System: "..." He can't refute it anymore. He'll just admit it the next time he's asked :)

Qin Lang grabbed his hair, which had been combed well and made them a little messy, it looked like he helplessly ravaged himself.

"I said before, only when they lose will they know how to cherish. He hasn't lost me completely so he's not anxious and still confident. Only this way will I get 100% favorability." Qin Lang continued, "Furthermore, it's time to expose all lies and deceit."

System: "What do you mean by that?"

Qin Lang smiled. The elevator hadn't reached the first floor yet when his phone rang first. He looked at the caller ID and laughed: "It seems, I'm about to know about the white moonlight's death. Bye bye husband. I'm really going to run."

"..."

The system silently took out dozens of candles, lighting it for Yan Han. He just lit, Zerozero came back. The lovely Zerozero thought that it was a romantic candlelight night prepared for him by Twenty-five. He was very excited, and then the system temporarily lost contact...

His eyes were hurt by Bai Quan's active kiss, Qin Lang, who was struck by the truth from the assist just now, felt very hurt. He really looked at the bustling night city with tears streaming down his face. He and the system really just have a plastic friendship.

"Qin Lang!" Yan Han anxiously knocked on Qin Lang's door. It's a pity that there's no sound from it. He took out his cell phone and dialed again, it seemed that Qin Lang was on the phone.

"Qin Lang, open the door." Yan Han took a deep breath and softened his tone a bit, "Baby, open the door. I can explain to you, okay. Don't ignore me, okay?"

Yan Han eagerly knocked on the door while dialing Qin Lang's number. After two minutes, the door didn't open and Qin Lang's cell phone was also turned off.

Yan Han groaned in his heart. He has a bad feeling about it. He frowned. Once again, he shouted Qin Lang's name outside the door. There was a lot of noise so the door beside all opened one by one curiously. He made a quick call to assistant Xiao Jie and asked if he had seen Qin Lang or if Qin Lang was still in the hotel.