Warm Corpse 28

Qin Lang narrowed his eyes slightly, he was also thinking about what to do.

The three people outside were also abilities users. These few are not ordinary people, but escaped from prison. They had only entered the base for a few days, so they didn't know much about the situation at the base but they took a fancy to Qin Lang. They obviously waited for Ling Liang to go out, and were ready to attack when Qin Lang was alone.

In the eyes of outsiders, Qin Lang is a little fool. They bullied a little fool, and he won't know it. When they did it, they would just blindfolded his eyes. Even if his man knew about it, he would not be able to identify them. That's what the three of them planned.

"They brought a rope, it is estimated that they will tie you and take turn X." The system is worried for him, "Have you made up your mind? Would you like to exchange a stealth spell for you? Just a few minutes, enough for your husband to come back?"

Qin Lang shook his head: "Not very good. If they haven't gone far and see Ling Liang open the door and I'm inside again, I'll be OOC."

System: "...I see that you are particularly afraid of OOC now. What are you going to do?"

Qin Lang got off the bed: "I don't know, just be flexible. If it doesn't work, beat them up. I'm not a real fool."

"..." It seems to work too.

Soon, the footsteps were getting closer.

The door opened, it was opened with a key.

Qin Lang's eyes darkened, "System, see if Li Bin is okay. He has no abilities. It's fine if they steal it, but if they rob..."

The system quickly replied to him: "It's okay, he just went to the toilet."

Qin Lang wanted to give the system a 'what have you seen?' look.

However, the system seems to have foreseen his eyes and answered: "What are you thinking? Mosaic! Besides, I don't care about anyone except my family Zerozero! Be serious, they are coming in..."

As soon as the system's voice fell, Qin Lang heard a wretched voice: "Tsk tsk, it looks better when one looks closer, this white..."

"Isn't this nonsense? Look at how his man raises him every day, how can he not be tender."

"You said, his man is willing to serve him like this all day long. It should be that he has a good taste in bed, right?"

"Don't talk anymore, I'll just want to fuck him right here. Hurry up, that person will be back in a while..."

Qin Lang was standing beside the bed, wearing a loose black sweater, blinking from time to time, as if he couldn't understand the conversation between the three at all.

The two rushed towards Qin Lang, one was going to hold Qin Lang's mouth, the other was going to control Qin Lang limbs, and the last was in charge of tying him. The division of labor is clear, they seem to be quite tacit, it was obviously a habitual offender.

Originally, it was a very efficient thing with quick eyes and hands, but the three of them lost to Qin Lang's movement speed.

One of them was a little surprised: "Why is he so fast?"

The other person was in a hurry and was a little impatient: "Have you not heard of him before? This little fool was also an ability user before. He turned into a fool because his illness burned his brain."

Qin Lang glanced at him lightly. Fool, you are paralyzed! You are the fool, you spicy chicken!

The three rushed over again, and Qin Lang ducked again.