When Uncle Master Become Master After 22

Qin Lang's wrist was caught, his delicate brows were wrinkled, and he turned to look at the man. It was Yun Hua, an unsurprising answer.

"Yun Jue, a disciple has died." Yun Hua had a heavy face.

It has only been half a minute since they entered the misty forest. If someone falls into an illusion, a phantom, it may only be a few seconds for those outside, but a long time may have passed for those in the illusion.

Both Qin Lang and Yun Hua could use their spiritual qi to form a layer of protection in time, so they were not affected. Therefore, there is no need for them to be together for fear that the other person will be lost in this situation.

So Qin Lang calmly pulled out his hand and said to Yun Hua, "You and I should look for them separately."

Yun Hua fell in love with the delicate touch in his hand. He wanted to hold it again, but Qin Lang had already turned around and walked towards the depths of the mist.

Seeing that figure fade away, Yun Hua's face sinks like water.

Lang Qianxing also came to the secret realm in his previous life, and it was also the same time as now. At that time, he was still Yun Hua's disciple. The quota in Yun Hua's hand was given to a senior brother. Because it was Yun Hua and Yun Jue who would take them into the secret realm, Lang Qianxing did his best in the xuyang ceremony. He wanted to go with master too much, it had nothing to do with the treasures in the secret realm.

Lang Qianxing had only just entered the sect at that time. Although his aptitude was good, he was not at the stage of being able to participate in the xuyang ceremony. What happened in the end? Oh, it was he who begged master to give him the opportunity to participate in the xuyang ceremony. His master saw that he was so persistent and could not bear to disappoint him, so he agreed 'with a soft heart'.

As for later, he nearly lost his life in the xuyang ceremony, then he returned to Baiyun Peak with a sigh of relief.

Lang Qianxing looked at Tianyun Sect surrounded by the immortal mist, he knew that he had fallen into an illusion. When Lang Qianxing in the illusion fell on the cold ground, there was still a satisfied smile on the corner of his mouth. However, Yun Hua, who had come down from his seat in shock and wanted to support him, stopped then he closed his eyes.

Lang Qianxing watched this scene quietly and smiled sarcastically. Yesterday's past, and now, except to make him understand the stupidity of his past, nothing can provoke him. He hated his stupidity, but he was glad that he was so stupid at the time, otherwise how could he live again and come to Qin Lang's side?

The scene in front of him was constantly changing, and it focused on the things that Lang Qianxing hated the most before.

Lang Qianxing has been standing in the same place, neither angry nor resentful, indifferent like an indifferent bystander.

Until he heard Qin Lang's voice.

"Qianxing?" It's a bit far, he doesn't know if it's real or not.

However, Lang Qianxing still turned his head, but what came towards him was a shadow full of dark demonic energy. His pupils shrank, and he quickly held the Chiyang sword in front of him.

However, the shadow is like the mist, and when it rushes over, it looks aggressive but when it touches the Chiyang sword, it dissipates and disappears without a trace.

Lang Qianxing didn't care. He still stood there, not moving at all, waiting for the second attack from the illusion.

"Qianxing." Sure enough, there was another voice behind him.