Film Emperor Ex-husband is a Scheming Bitch 4

There was silence in the room for a long time, the thin young man still looked at Yan Han with a burning gaze and refused to back down.

Yan Han asked in a calm tone, "Is this really what you want?"

Qin Lang smiled. When he smiled, his eyes would automatically bend, like a crescent moon, very beautiful, "Yes."

You gave me what I want most, so I'll give you what you want most, which is fair, isn't it?

Qin Lang only answered two words, but Yan Han could hear the hidden meaning in it.

Yan Han's eyes darkened, he put on a gentle smile: "Okay, as you wish."

Then he watched the calm young man blushed instantly, standing there blankly and looking at him shyly, as if he didn't know what to do next.

Yan Han looked at him for a while and asked him, "Have you taken a bath?"

Qin Lang's ears also turned red: "Washed..."

Yan Han asked again, "Have you done any stretching?"

He looked directly at Yan Han: "I... I haven't..."

Yan Han lips curved into a slightly evil smile, very sexy, and a little erotic. That was a Yan Han he had never seen before, "Come here."

Qin Lang walked over obediently with his head down, he was a little nervous, like the first time. His first experience was actually not very good, there was no pleasure, only pain, but he still felt very happy in his heart that he could become one with the person he loved.

Qin Lang was hugged by the man, he swallowed nervously, because he was close to him, he could clearly feel the change in the man's body.

For a moment, he was happy. He knows that men always have a few desires, and now, he has easily aroused him, which really gave him a sense of accomplishment.

But, it was probably only for tonight. It doesn't matter, even if this wonderful thing is only for this night. It doesn't matter, in the future, when he recalls it, he can deceive himself that he also has him.

The young man's thoughts were revealed on his face without exception, Yan Han kissed his lips, as he wished, he would give him a good memory. It was the last and only tenderness he could do.

Qin Lang's lips were very soft and seemed to have the taste of strawberries, which made people unable to stop eating them. Soon, Qin Lang was kissed so hard that he was pushed down on the bed. It was a Yan Han bed, he thought contentedly.

Perhaps it was because he had been abstinent for too long, so he couldn't stop once he was liberated, or perhaps the person under him was so delicious that he couldn't help but greedily ate him again and again.

Another burst of overwhelming pleasure hit Qin Lang. He opened his mouth to breathe with tears in the corners of his eyes. It wasn't know if it was because of such intense sex or something else, he let out the thing in his heart over and over again: "Yan Han...I love you...I love you, I love you very much..."

That night was indeed a good enough memory.

When Qin Lang woke up, it was still dark. He turned his head to look at the man sleeping beside him. His face was no longer a happy smile or a soft and gentle face that fit the character but his expression was cold and frosty with a bit of hostility. The night was quiet, as if something was surging.

Finally, the corner of his lips curled into a smile, very light but cold.

The next morning, when Yan Han woke up, there was a pen and a divorce agreement on the bedside table, and Qin Lang was nowhere to be seen.