Film Emperor Ex-husband is a Scheming Bitch 7

Jing Yu was supposed to let people deal with these news as soon as they came out, but the strange thing is that no matter how much he deletes them, there will always be new ones, and they are quickly pushed to the hot search.

Jing Yu called and apologized to Qin Lang: "Xiao Lang, I'm sorry, I don't know what's going on, this time..."

Qin Lang knew what Jing Yu was talking about, and he smiled: "It's okay, Brother Jing Yu, I'm fine. If you can't delete it, it's fine." That person wouldn't care anyway, and they're aren't related now.

When Jing Yu heard Qin Lang say this, of course he didn't continue. There were no negative comments on the Internet for the time being, and he didn't really want to clean it up. The two of them said a few words and hung up the phone.

"Brother Jing Yu, this stupid kid, of course it's because someone did something, for example, my dear Tongtong!" Qin Lang threw away his phone and went to take a bath, "Tongtong, is my ex-husband jealous? It went up by 2 points again this morning."

The system cut him off, "You know but still ask."

"To be fair, I think Yan Han's favorability level has risen a little too fast. It's only been a few days, right?" Qin Lang looked at his pale appearance "It's really just because of that C-level potion?"

"..." It came again and again, the system took a deep breath and remained calm, "Oh, otherwise what do you think it is?"

Qin Lang took it for granted: "Of course it's my personality charm!"

The system calmed down: "Haha." Don't be a green lotus[1]

After venting his emotions once in that landscape restaurant, Qin Lang was obviously a lot more relaxed. When he went to his brother's place, he began to smile gradually, a state telling that the wound was slowly healing.

Qin Feng was relieved a lot, so when he mentioned the reality show, Qin Lang said that he was already looking forward to with his friends. Qin Feng took the opportunity to say, "Would you like Jing Yu to accompany you? After the show is recorded, you can go around together. I'm mainly afraid that you won't be taken care of..."

Qin Lang was silent for a while. When he was alone, he would always uncontrollably think about that person and only about him. That's why he often ran to his brother's place and didn't want to stay in that empty home alone.

It's okay to have someone to accompany, just slowly forget about that person...

Qin Feng thought that his brother was about to refuse, but Qin Lang smiled softly and said, "Brother Jing Yu is busy, making him accompany me, will it cause trouble for him?"

Qin Feng pretended to frown and thought for a while, "Then I'll call and ask him..." After that, he left the office and happily told his good buddy the good news when he got outside the door.

Qin Feng finished talking happily, but he obviously forgot an important thing. He didn't tell Jing Yu that Qin Lang and Yan Han had divorced.

This caused Jing Yu, a good buddy, to be a little entangled. Of course, it is good to have the opportunity to accompany Qin Lang, but Qin Lang is married after all. Is it really a good idea for his eldest brother to help him pry the corner? However, Qin Lang's indifferent attitude from the previous scandal, and Qin Lang's failure to reject his brother's proposal, does it mean that Qin Lang has become frustrated with Yan Han and is ready to divorce?

If only they got divorced. He would be able to pursue Qin Lang in an open and fair manner.

But Qin Lang loves Yan Han so much, it's impossible for him to divorce, right?