The Prince and The Frog 15

Qin Lang didn't say a word. After looking at Chen Ziyu twice, he left the dormitory. He ran to a lot of places since he wasn't familiar with the campus yet so it took a long time to find the counselor.

That's right, he's going to change rooms. After being approved, he went back to the dorm to pack up his luggage and it was past lunch time now.

Chen Ziyu did not disappoint Qin Lang, sure enough, he made a mess of his luggage. When Qin Lang came back to the dorm and saw that, he really wanted to beat up classmate Chen. He was almost exhausted and this stuff will just be a booster.

"Sorry, I told them it was the new roommate stuff but they feel that it was in the way..." Chen Ziyu frowned helplessly at Qin Lang, as if telling him that he can't do anything about it.

Qin Lang's tightly clenched fist finally loosened, it was destiny for him to pick up his things one by one. Finally, he grabbed his luggage and left Chen Ziyu's sight.

"506...hu, finally reached." Qin Lang looked at the number on the dorm door, he finally found the place he'll be staying.

Qin Lang opened the dorm door, and only one of the four beds was made. The blue striped quilt was concise and simple, the quilt was folded neatly on the empty bed. There was no one in the bedroom.

Qin Lang heaved a sigh of relief, then with a long sigh: "Damn it! I'm starving! Chen Ziyu, you are paralyzed! You made me run all morning on an empty stomach. Go to hell!"

While grumbling, Qin Lang threw his belongings onto his bed one by one. His movements are irritable, his whole body is on the verge of exploding.

Suddenly, the bathroom door opened.

Qin Lang was silent with a face of, 'he must have overheard what I said just now, I really want to die', a tangled expression. He turned to look back at the new roommate from the bathroom.

The man was naked with a fit body, his abdominal muscles on his lower abdomen are smooth. His hair is wet with a few drops of water dripping from the tip of his hair, slipping down the man's collarbone, chest, belly, and finally faintly touching the edge of the light color casual pants. The fabric is a little wet with water so he can vaguely see the color of his underpant inside.

Qin Lang swallowed, his expression stagnant while still squatted on the ground. His hand still maintains the action of taking out the quilts from the box. Sweat drip from his hair wetting his clothes, staring blankly at his new roommate as if lost his sense.

Ye Qian frowned, looking down at him condescendingly. The corner of his lips curved up and said: "Qin Lang, long time no see."

You didn't expect it, right. You thought you had gone far away, as a result, you still can't escape.

"Ah um..." Qin Lang answered inarticulately and quickly withdrew his gaze. His action of fixing the bed also stopped.

He is hot, very hot. His T-shirt was completely drenched. At the same time, he was also very hungry. He just wanted to get ready to take a shower and eat now.

There is no air conditioner or fan in the bedroom. Sweat slid down from Qin Lang's chin, dropping on the quilt he just made.

Fuck!" Qin Lang cursed in a low voice and wiped the sweat with his arm. But his arm does not absorb sweat after all, so he tilted his head again, letting the sweat directly slide down to his T-shirt. He thought, I'll have to wash it soon anyway.

Suddenly, a hand appeared in front of him. The scar on the wrist of the hand is still visible, the few slender fingers handed over a wet wipe.

Qin Lang was in a trance for a while. He seems to remember, there was a school opening ceremony where he also handed Ye Qian such wipes with the green packaging, it was cool upon touching it.