The Prince and The Frog End

No matter how sweet they are, how hard they work, the day still comes.

Yu Fang's final works were detained, said to be plagiarizing a certain master. The judge will give a reply after a week.

When he heard the news, Qin Lang was a little surprised but he also quickly understood. Because of the first situation he deduced earlier, it is now as he predicted. In just a few months, he can turn half a million into 10 million. Since the lure of money doesn't work then they directly targeted the pretty mother.

Seeing Ye Qian's solemn expression, Qin Lang said softly: "Let's go back to talk to them. Don't worry. I have done so much for you, I won't give up as plainly as I did before. Now, I believe what you said before, we can face it together."

Ye Qian kissed Qin Lang's forehead, "Baby, thank you and I love you."

[Ding, Ye Qian - favorability 2, current favorability is 100.]

Qin Lang was stunned and touched his forehead. His eyes softened. It turns out, as long as he said it, he would believe it.

Ye Qian quickly returned to Fang's house, and his parents also expected him to come back so they waited for him early. Ye Qian is not a talkative person so the two sides talked like they were talking about some business. You said a sentence to me, I said a sentence to you, each has their own opinion. At first it was unclear, until Ye Qian said this.

"Do you want an heir or a son?" Ye Qian looked at his parents who he didn't get together with for a long time, "Do you know? In the second year of high school, my father committed suicide because he didn't want to drag me and my mother down. When I was most helpless and desperate, it was Qin Lang who came. He saved my dad and our family, not you. On the contrary, after their family was defeated, I couldn't help him."

"And you, who kept saying that the grievances and grudges of the year would not be taken on by their mother and son, turned your heads and used despicable means to force Qin Lang to give up. I love him, don't you think it's unfair to do this to the person I love? Eighteen years, you have not fulfilled your responsibilities as parents. I can understand and can't blame you for that. However, I am your son, not just a tool for inheriting the family property. I think you should respect my choice."

"And," Ye Qian smiled softly, his gazes seemed to be looking at someone in another place, "Qin Lang is a very good person. I think it's worth loving him."

A week later, Yu Fang's work was allowed to compete. Qin Lang followed Ye Qian into a very elegant Chinese restaurant, and in the private room sat Ye Qian's two parents.

When Qin Lang saw Ye Qian's parents, he wasn't cautious like when Ye Qian first met Yu Fang. As soon as he came in, he grinned and introduced himself: "Hello, uncles and aunts, I'm Qin Lang."

Father Fang was expressionless, with a little serious tone: "Sit down."

But mother Ye had an impression of Qin Lang and whispered to mother Fang. After a few words about what happened back then, she was very grateful to the classmate who was willing to help their family. Although the other party was very rich, 500,000 was nothing to him, but it really helped them out of the predicament.

Qin Lang and Ye Qian are used to getting along with each other, so they are very skilled at picking vegetables for each other at the dinner table. They usually abuse their classmates like this at school, but they didn't expect to show their love in front of their parents today.

Before father Fang and the others put forward the conditions, Qin Lang preemptively said: "Uncles and aunts, I know what you want to say to me today. Before that, please listen to me first."