Warm Corpse 20

"How could this be..." Xiao Fei sat down in a chair, separated from the other three by some distance. He was afraid that he would suddenly explode and hurt his teammates.

Yu Chao, Zhang Mao, and Li Bin did the same. Their expressions were a little lifeless. Obviously, they don't understand how the government that promised not to abandon or give up would use such cold means to check.

What's wrong with that? What if they're in an irritated mood? Or suddenly they have an extreme behavior? In case someone is not infected at all, just to vent their emotions, will the person holding the remote control still press the remote control ruthlessly?

Yes, this method can eliminate all infected people, but can those who are killed be 100% transformed infected people? They dare not think further.

Has the government panicked to the point that they would rather kill the wrong one than let it go? So what are they now? A prisoner waiting to be sentenced?

There was a hint of coldness in Ling Liang's eyes, "Do you remember? The news we received was five days ago, no, it should be six days ago now. Here, something must have happened six days ago."

"Ah ah ah..." Zhang Mao held his head in pain, feeling more desperate than when encountering zombies. He never expected that, after avoiding zombies, his life would be held in the hands of the most trusted military, which is different from the deep powerlessness and sadness facing zombies.

Yu Chao clenched his fist and slammed the wall hard. Li Bin frowned.

Ling Liang turned to look at them: "Calm down, don't make too much movement. We should only stay here for two to three hours, the infected person will have a high fever then. We can go in after we have our temperature checked again."

Ling Liang continued, with an indifferent tone: "Don't be stupid. Qin Lang saved your life. Whoever of you is stupid and lost your life now will wronged him, and I will never forgive them."

"..."

The three looked at each other. They wanted to say something, but they all lowered their heads and said nothing at the end.

Ling Liang closed his eyes and leaned against the cold wall. There was no emotion on that handsome face, but under those closed eyes was still the blurred back of Qin Lang when he left.

Two long hours passed. The door to the room opened, and the late autumn sun rose completely from the horizon. It was supposed to cool, but no one felt warm.

Such a room is near the gate entrance of the base. There are not many rooms, only two. They should be in the lounge of the person who guarded the gate before. Two tents were set up on the open space outside the room, they didn't know what they were used for. They didn't pay attention when they first came in, and only when they came out did they see their surroundings clearly. Both rooms plus two tents are fenced. On the opposite side of the room, stood a row of soldiers in camouflage uniforms with guns.

Both Xiao Fei and Zhang Mao shrank their necks. At the same time they also thought of the terrifying scene where their bodies were pierced by bullets and blood spattered.

At this time, the woman in the white coat who took their temperature smiled and said, "Come in. There are clean clothes in the tent. You may think that it is too much to isolate you for two hours, but we also want to ensure the safety of everyone in the base. Hope you understand. Get dressed and someone will take you to the cafeteria."

The woman's smile was gentle and kind, but Xiao Fei and the others were all shocked. If it wasn't for Ling Liang, they probably wouldn't have known anything at the moment, and they would have been very grateful.