Former Prince Spoil His Wife Everyday 20

Qin Lang was so tired that he didn't want to move. He took out three cleaning talismans from the ring to clean himself. Looking at the little fox on the bed, he hugged the fluffy fox's tails and closed his eyes to sleep.

Now that he's also cultivating, he is also very handy with the talisman paper that Mu Yin gave him.

The little fox lay on Qin Lang's pillow and let Qin Lang hold a few of his tails. He even thought that Qin Lang was not holding enough, so he put his head on Qin Lang's arm to sleep.

Qin Lang closed his eyes and smiled. Without saying anything, he scratched the little fox's chin. Really, he is not too hot either.

Qin Lang slept for a while and asked the system to show him a video.

That was an hour ago.

In the video, Qin Jiang was drinking. He had unbuttoned a few buttons in his neat clothes. He looked melancholy and decadent, showing a different charm.

It seems that he was using alcohol to relieve his worries and Qin Lang's anger with him.

Qin Lang continued to look on with a guilty conscience. If he turned a young man with ambition into a newspaper villain, then he would still feel a little guilty. But there's only guilt. After all, this kind of love pays attention to both parties' wishes. He is not the original owner, so he can't give Qin Jiang a response.

Qin Lang was thinking about whether to talk to Qin Jiang again, organize his words to try to make Qin Jiang look away, give up, and other follow-up questions, then an enchanting woman appeared on the screen.

The woman is wearing a red dress, very revealing, and with gorgeous makeup. There is a kind of charm from her body, which makes people feel tingly just by looking at her.

The woman pressed her round breasts to Qin Jiang's back, and rubbed it skillfully: "Who is the Major General angry with, drinking so much?"

Qin Lang pulled out the arm held by the woman in disgust, "Go away."

The woman smiled tenderly, as if she was drunk, "If I get out, who will accompany major general about the duke?"

A certain nerve in Qin Jiang was hit. He smashed the wine glass with a "cling", rudely grabbed the woman's slender and fair wrist, and threw her into the sofa.

Then, there are mosaics.

"..." Qin Lang and the system were confused.

Even if it was the second time, the system still felt very confused.

Qin Lang: "Tong, didn't you say that his favorability for me is 100? Why do I think...it doesn't look like it?"

System: "Don't ask me, I can only see the mosaic, how do I know why he likes you in his heart, but still be with a woman."

One person and one system fell into contemplation at Qin Jiang mysterious operation.

After a while of silence, the system spoke first: "Could he be bisexual? Otherwise, how could he like men but can also be hard on women?"

Qin Lang: "There is also a situation, that is, being drugged."

"With all due respect, he doesn't seem like he was drugged just now. He's obviously a domineering president. Fuck, I now doubt whether my data is accurate." The system was a little confused.

Qin Lang continued to look at the mosaic, then let the system fast-forward a while. Like in the movies, those people that he could see, Qin Jiang, were already standing by the sofa and buttoning his clothes.

His face was still angry, "Don't let me hear him from your mouth."

The woman smiled sarcastically: "Oh, does major general think that coming out of my mouth will defile your lord duke? But what should I do, major general? You are the one who wants to defile that lord the most. You are much dirtier than me."