Former Prince Spoil His Wife Everyday 5

Although Qin Lang really wanted to see the dream scene of the young man turning into a silver fox, he had to give up such a heaven-sent opportunity.

"What's wrong? Are you shy?" Qin Lang looked at him with a smile, thoughtful yet aggressive, "Okay, you just came out of Mu's house, it does take a while to get used to it. I'm going to sleep in the guest room tonight, but I'll only give you one night to adapt. Tomorrow night and beyond, we will be sharing the same bed. Do you understand me, Xiao Yin?

Mu Yin blushed and nodded.

"Now I'll ask you a few questions. After I ask you, you can rest first." Qin Lang put his hands and fingers on his useless legs and looked at him seriously and sternly.

Mu Yin moved to the cabinet next to him, his face finally became normal. He looked back at Qin Lang and waited for Qin Lang to speak.

"First, what exactly is this ring?" Qin Lang raised his hand, the white jade ring on his finger was more transparent than before. The faint lines on the surface became more obvious under such a transparent condition.

"This is the Xumi ring. It is also the first divine artifact that my master gave me. There are special magic patterns on the ring, which can resist a blow from the cultivator from Zifu at the critical moment. I heard the old man say that your health is not very good. There are a lot of medicinal pills, which are good for you there." Speaking of this, Mu Yin suddenly remembered, "Oh, by the way, I have erased my consciousness from the ring. If you drop a drop of blood on the ring, it belongs to you. Now, only you can take the things inside out."

Qin Lang frowned. Although he didn't fully understand it, he realized that the ring was even more incredible than he thought. After being silent for a while, he asked the second question: "The second question, you said before that you are not Mu Yin. Now tell me honestly, who are you really?"

Mu Yin shook his head: "I'm not very sure either."

Qin Lang added: "It doesn't matter if you're not. We're already married. I only recognize you. You just need to tell me the truth."

Mu Yin still shook his head: "I don't know... It can be a yes or no."

Qin Lang frowned again, "The third question, what's wrong with the doll you took out today? Could it be alive? I did see its eyes move. Is it a mutant beast?"

"No." Mu Yin quickly took the doll out of thin air. This time, the doll did not receive its master instructions to restrict movement so it jumped from Mu Yin's hand. Its pair of dark big eyes looked curiously at the new environment.

"This is Xiao Huai." Mu Yin explained, "She is a ghost puppet, she can devour some monsters and evil spirits, and like the ring I gave you, she is a magic artifact. It's just that she is aggressive, so I dare not let strangers touch her."

Qin Lang watched as it recklessly climbed into his wheelchair, then stood on the handle. He tilted his head to look at the doll with a strangely cute feeling.

"You don't have to be afraid, you... have my scent on your body, she won't hurt you." It wasn't known what he remembered, Mu Yin's normal face turned red again.

Qin Lang waited expressionlessly for him to take back the weird doll before saying: "The last question. You should know about your strange things and abilities, whether it's this ring or that doll, any one is enough to make you fall into an extremely dangerous situation, why do you still tell me? Are you not afraid that I will arrest you, torture you, and force you and threaten you for more things?"

Mu Yin shook his head and affirmed: "Not afraid. I know you won't hurt me."

Qin Lang looked at him angrily, as if he was dissatisfied that he was so naive and almost stupid: "Why? You just believe in me? We have only known each other for a day."