Former Prince Spoil His Wife Everyday 14

Qin Lang asked Doctor Zhou to check the herbs package, and sure enough, he found out the problem.

Dr. Zhou was both surprised and embarrassed. He was the one who helped Qin Lang put the herbs there for sleep. If the people around Qin Lang had no problem, then that means someone close to him had secretly put other things in when he gave them to Qin Lang, and he didn't even know about it, it was definitely his dereliction of duty.

Moreover, he, the imperial family doctor, didn't even notice this poison, which was very embarrassing.

Qin Jiang looked at Qin Lang's completely indifferent expression and felt sorry for him. He vowed to find Li Ji to detoxify Qin Lang.

After the two left, the system asked Qin Lang, "Why did you let this little wolf dog see the paintings your husband gave you? Aren't you afraid that he will turn black and do bad things to your husband?"

Qin Lang shook his head: "No, I'm just a little suspicious of the original plot. The original owner was harmed and lost his companion beast in a hurry. It was said that Yuan Qi did it, but I always felt that there were still people who colluded with him. He drank the separation agent and returned to his palace to separate from his companion beast, is there no trusted guard guarding his place? Yuan Qi certainly did not show up to harm him, so how did the heavily guarded palace deal with the original owner's companion beast? Yuan Qi needs an internal responder."

System: "Oh...but I don't think this little wolf dog will harm you. His favorability score for you is 100."

Qin Lang touched his chin, a little surprised: "So high?"

System: "It's not just him, Yuan Heng's favorability rating for you is 90, Mu Qing's favorability rating for you is 60, and the underage Yuan You also has 70 for you. Oh, oh, oh, the old butler also has 100 for you. Oh!"

Qin Lang continued to be surprised: "Why is it so high?"

System: "Maybe the old man hides a hot heart?"

Qin Lang was speechless: "What about my little fox, how much was it?"

The system chuckled: "70."

Qin Lang didn't believe it: "Why? My family fox is so good but it wasn't as high as Yuan Heng who worshiped me! Tong, I suspect something is wrong with you."

The system sneered: "I guess it doesn't progress because of you. His complaint is too high, so his favorability level stops here. Maybe he will give you a soaring boost if you do something?"

Qin Lang didn't believe it, so the system showed him the record of Mu Yin with Jin Nuo, and how Mu Yin pretended to be drugged after leaving the castle...

Really, if Qin Lang hadn't seen it, he could have pretended to believe it.

Qin Lang looked at the gorgeous patterns on the ceiling, and then glanced at Mu Yin, who threw him on the big bed, kneeled on his waist and undressed, thinking that the system was probably right this time.

Alas, in order to smack me, my husband is promoting himself but always saying that he does not dare to detoxify me casually. Now he even uses pretend drugs to work hard.

And, a 500-year-old virgin is a bit fierce.

At this time, Qin Lang actually wanted to just lie down and let the fox have a good meal, however, to not spoil the fun, he had to say: "Xiao Yin? Wait, what's wrong with you? Calm down..."

Qin Lang sat up and distanced himself from Mu Yin.

Mu Yin's face flushed, his delicate eyebrows were tightly knitted, "Langlang, I feel uncomfortable, I want you..."