When Uncle Master Become Master After 4

The bright moon hangs in the sky. The moon seems brighter when viewed from Qingyun Peak, as if it was within reach.

Lang Qianxing found the room that Bo Yi had cleaned up for him from the corridor and pushed the door in.

Clean and spacious, desks, chairs, beds, and even the decorations in the room are completely different from the room where Tianji Hall requires people to sleep in the same room.

But he didn't look at it much. He closed the door and sat on the couch, watching the set of clothes folded squarely on the quilt in silence.

In the afternoon, Yun Jue asked him to cook once and washed the dishes countless times before letting him come back to rest just now.

He couldn't see through Yun Jue. He didn't know why Yun Jue didn't stay at his Qingyun Peak like in his previous life, but he came to the mingzhong and even accepted him as a disciple.

He originally planned to be accepted as an apprentice by Yun Hua, just like the previous life, waiting for Yun Hua to send the heaven crystal stone to him again. The demon qi covered the crystal stone seems to be thin, but it is very pure. It is difficult to obtain such qi. It is also very simple for Lang Qianxing to use its demon qi to cultivate.

But everything was disrupted by Yun Jue.

Hundred years of planning were thrown on the ground and trampled at will. Heartfelt love was exchanged with a joke.

All those piercing pain in his past life, Lang Qianxing will never forget. Since heaven gave him a chance to live again, he will definitely repay them the pain that was inflicted on him in his previous life.

As for this strange Yun Jue...

Lang Qianxing picked up the soft and finely made cloud clothes, and suddenly recalled the cold man who quietly read books under the peach blossom tree during the day.

Light blue robe made that handsome face look even more unlike a mortal. Clear and clean like a clean spring flowing quietly through the mountain stream, as if that purity shouldn't exist in the mortal world, untouched by any filth.

People couldn't help but breed the intent to taint that pure thing from the deepest and darkest part of their hearts.

Lang Qianxing lay down on the bed with his arms on his back. Under his body, he pressed the set of direct disciple clothes, which was regarded as a treasure by Tianyun Sect disciples. The strip belt was also casually draped over his eyes to block the candle light in the room, but it also clearly exposed the malicious smile on his lips.

[Ding, favorability +10, current favorability -50.]

System: "Eh. He increased it for you again! You work him so much in the afternoon, he didn't decrease it but increase it?"

Qin Lang took off his hair crown along with the jade hairpin. His fine black hair fell down like a waterfall. Like winter snow to spring breeze, such a difference in temperment, Qin Lang himself was also surprised.

He looked at himself in the mirror. Soft hair hands on his shoulders with calm and gentle brows.

The ultimate beauty! As expected of the perfect potion upgrading from C-level to A-level. This must be given full marks!

Qin Lang is very satisfied with himself: "I'm so beautiful. With the beautiful appearance as a bonus, his conscience will surely be distrubed. And for working him, is that considered working him? He didn't have to chop wood, fetch water, wash clothes, and wash the toilet. Compared with going with Yun Hua in his previous life where he got bullied by Yun Hua's disciples on the first night, how many times better is this?"