When Uncle Master Become Master After 16

Qin Lang calmly looked at Lang Qianxing, who had almost no distance from him.

Lang Qianxing's mind went blank, and when he realized it, he was already kneeling at Qin Lang's feet.

"What are you doing?" There was a voice in front of him, cloudy or clear is undetermined, he couldn't tell if he was angry.

"Master, I..." Lang Qianxing couldn't explain it, and he couldn't find any excuse. The fear of being expelled from the sect came up again like in his previous life when he expressed his feelings to Yunhua, but it is even more so than in his previous life. He looked up at Qin Lang in a panic.

There seemed to be no emotion on that indifferent face, but the tips of his reddish ears revealed the shyness that should not have appeared on him.

Lang Qianxing looked at the smear of pink, opened his mouth slightly, but seemed to have forgotten his words.

In fact, Qin Lang woke up long ago, but his husband kissed him again and again, and he couldn't tell whether his husband wanted him to wake up or he didn't want him to wake up. He decided to wake up because his feet were numb.

Qin Lang was still sitting by the tree, slowly waiting for the numbness to pass. By the way, he stared at Lang Qianxing's flustered and helpless face with annoying gazes, trying to find out his husband's true thoughts.

Lang Qianxing was even more panicked by Qin Lang's gaze. Why didn't he hold back, why was he not satisfied? Perhaps Qin Lang was too peaceful all night. He slept so deeply and peacefully that it seemed to tempt him to keep doing it.

Last night, he held the lantern and looked at it but couldn't understand what it meant, so he kept looking at Qin Lang. He was just thinking about it in his heart, he didn't really dare to carry out such evil deeds. Unexpectedly, the two were so quiet that the fireflies didn't seem to be disturbed, so two flew over and seemingly wanted to stay on Qin Lang's face.

Lang Qianxing just wanted to help his master brush away the two bugs, so as not to disturb his rest, but he accidentally touched his master's face and brushed his lips when he hurriedly retracted his hand. The scorching heat that was only burning in his heart suddenly seemed to burn his fingertips too, burning fiercely. Looking at that face and lips under the moonlight, Lang Qianxing couldn't resist the temptation and kissed it.

In the beginning, he was cautious, holding his breath, then separated from the first touch. Lang Qianxing pressed his deafening heartbeat in his chest, confirming that his master, who had sealed his cultivation, had not woken up from his deep sleep. After his heartbeat gradually subsided, he couldn't help but reminisce about the beautiful touch of those lips.

So, again and again. Lang Qianxing couldn't remember how many times he was presumptuous in one night. Such an opportunity was so rare, in addition, his master seemed to be unaware of it all night, so even at dawn, he still wanted to kiss this again, just one more time.

Unfortunately, it turns out that the consequences of being insatiable and getting carried away are often not good.

Lang Qianxing lowered his head and pursed his lips tightly. At the beginning, his offended words when he first arrived at Qingyun Peak, master can let go, but this time, he disrespected him. His master must have thought he was disrespecting and humiliating him, how could he still tolerate him?

Lang Qianxing thought again, maybe master won't kill him, he is so soft-hearted, as long as he admits his mistake, maybe he can...No, he doesn't want to, he doesn't want to admit his mistake. Even if time were to rewind, he will still do that. He knew it wasn't going to end well, but still...

After a long silence, the person in front of him looked away. Lang Qianxing closed his eyes and waited for what he would do to him.

Qin Lang got up. The blue robe that Lang Qianxing had put on him all night, which still had his body temperature, slid down onto the green grass.