When Uncle Master Become Master After 18

"That's enough." Qin Lang closed the front of his clothes. Lang Qianxing's obviously upright but strangely ambiguous eyes made his cheeks flushed, he couldn't help but raise his voice.

Lang Qianxing stared directly at him, without any self-awareness and humility of a disciple.

Coupled with the repeated kisses, Qin Lang frowned and was about to attack, but the fellow ran away with great discernment.

Qin Lang watched him soak the handkerchief in the stream, washed it twice, wrung the water, ran back, and half-knelt in front of Qin Lang, posing to wipe the dust off Qin Lang's face.

"I'll do it myself." Qin Lang raised his uninjured hand, and was about to take the handkerchief, but he didn't expect Lang Qianxing to ignore his words. He pinch his chin lightly with one hand, and wipe Qin Lang's face with the handkerchief with the other.

"Lang Qianxing!" Qin Lang couldn't bear it any longer, and glared angrily at his disciple, who was behaving more and more boldly.

Lang Qianxing hurriedly knelt down and looked at Qin Lang aggrievedly, "Master...What did I do wrong?"

Qin Lang was annoyed by him and he still asked what he did wrong?

Lang Qianxing lowered his head and muttered, "Didn't master say you want to save me?"

"What?" Qin Lang was confused by his words.

"Master, you have to be responsible for me!" Lang Qianxing still seemed aggrieved, but his attitude was unrelenting.

Qin Lang narrowed his eyes slightly, his still indifferent tone sounded a little dangerous: "Lang Qianxing, am I being too indulgent toward you?"

"Yes!" Who knew that Lang Qianxing actually answered like this, "It is because of your indulgence that I have feelings that I shouldn't have."

Qin Lang frowned. The demon, who just ran away, is an example that is still there. If he doesn't want Lang Qianxing to be the next one, he must think carefully about how to deal with it.

But before he could think it through, he saw Lang Qianxing, who was kneeling in front of him, suddenly approached him, his eyes locked on him, and he said, "Then, can master tell Qianxing what I have just done in the tree house...why didn't master run away? Didn't you recover before I went up? Master didn't hide nor did you immediately 'wake up' and scolded me to go down. It's not like you are waiting for me to approach, it's not like you...loosen in order to capture, right?"

"Shut up!" Qin Lang was shocked and angry.

Lang Qianxing got closer, with a somewhat forceful attitude: "I asked master to go to the lantern festival, does master really don't understand my feeling? But you still went. I kissed you secretly that day, but when you woke up, you didn't punish me. Isn't master just telling me that master also has the same feeling about me? Master, you know everything, if you don't want to, why don't you simply reject me and give me no chance? Or was all this just master teasing me?"

The word teasing reminded Qin Lang of Lang Qianxing's last life, so desperate and painful, he subconsciously replied: "No."

Lang Qianxing's eyes stared at Qin Lang like a wolf. He said word by word, "If it's not, then what's the reason? If master says it's because you want to save me, then you should be responsible, right? It's all because of master. If you think that it is wrong for me to like you, then it's also your fault. It's your indulgence, it's your unclear attitude, it's you...you are so kind to me that I can't extricate myself and sink into the quagmire."

Qin Lang was slightly startled, unable to say anything to refute. The ending of Lang Qianxing in his last life was caused by Yun Hua, but he was also the cause of everything. Therefore, even though Lang Qianxing went a little far on something, he is not willing to punish him severely, so as to avoid adding another wound to Lang Qianxing's heart and repeating the same mistakes. However, the matter of love, he is still too new to it. He doesn't know how to deal with it, so Lang Qianxing gets deeper and deeper into it.