Warm Corpse 16

The atmosphere in the car was a little bewildered for a while.

Qin Lang could not wait to play dead immediately. He, who had a good face, was embarrassed enough to be said by Ling Liang in public that he had sex with him. Now Ling Liang is still using this kind of thing to make fun of him intentionally or unintentionally. After finishing, he even made a low comment "Really Cute", it's just... so embarrassed that he wanted to explode in place!

In fact, the relationship between Ling Liang and Qin Lang became more and more different during the few days in the canteen. After that night, precisely, it was destined to be different.

Although Qin Lang would blow up occasionally, every night Ling Liang hugged him to sleep, he would not push him away. Ling Liang thought, maybe Qin Lang likes him a little bit.

Wait a bit, when he gets to the base, he will confess. It had nothing to do with responsibility, he really wanted to be with Qin Lang.

Qin Lang heard the sound of increasing favorability again, it was already 74. His plan was to sacrifice for Ling Liang after 80, so that he could experience the separation of life and death.

That's right. In fact, Qin Lang doesn't need to go through this plot, but he really wants to abuse his husband once. No matter what, that person had fooled him once. Although he didn't know why his mother would agree to this situation, he didn't know the truth, which made him somewhat unhappy. The first two worlds are low-level planes. From the third to the present, it can be seen that just like the game levels, the level is getting higher and higher. In the first three worlds, only the time when he was kidnapped made Yan Han ruthless, and he wasn't in any great danger in the others.

Love is always unforgettable. This time, not only to Ling Liang, but also to Qin Lang himself. He also wanted to see how much he liked this man who wanted to trick him.

Tang Xiaorou coughed, breaking the atmosphere in the car that was getting farther and farther from the main topic, "So, this kind of improvement definitely exists. The human body has great potential, and it needs an exit for it to explode. This exit may usually be very difficult. It's small and delicate, and it can be expanded with the help of radiation and with people's violent emotions, it can explode in the end."

He Qing: "If there are scientists at the base, they may be able to explain it."

Yu Chao suddenly asked: "By the way, the base is far away. Is there enough gasoline in the car?"

Ling Liang glanced at the pointer and frowned slightly: "It's not far, in the north of K City, you can get there by taking the expressway in three hours. As for gasoline, if the road is guaranteed to be smooth, it may be possible to get there, but I don't think it's that easy. We may need to take a trip to the gas station and a map."

"Don't you remember the way?" Qin Lang muttered.

"Remember the way to get off the expressway and go inside, but if there is an emergency and you have to enter the city?" Ling Liang thought about one thing, and he always had several situations in mind, he continued, "Now find someone to ask. If they don't have a map at the gas station, we should still get to the convenience store close to the gas station if there is enough gas, even if we take a detour."

Everyone had no objection.

At three o'clock in the afternoon, the vehicle was driving steadily on the high-speed, and some wandering zombies could be seen on the road. The environment overgrown with weeds was desolate and desolate. The boys at the back had no seats, their bodies were swaying, and they dozed off. Several girls also leaned together and slept lightly.

Qin Lang retracted his gaze in the rearview mirror, glanced at Ling Liang who was driving seriously, and whispered, "You...it was true that day in the lake..."