Return

Yun Hua disappeared, disappeared without a trace, and no one knew where he went.

The people in Tianyun Sect have their own worries and concerns. Baiyun Peak's disciples are naturally worried that their master will blame himself for this dereliction of duty. At the same time, daozun Yun Jue and his dao companion have already decided they want to leave Tianyun Sect. He left Tianyun Sect to go out to heal his wound alone, the disciples could only sigh.

However, the other three daozun in Tianyun Sect didn't think so. Yun Hua's mental state was already wrong, and now he suddenly escaped from Tianyun Sect. Rather than worrying about his injuries, they are more worried that he would succumb to his heart demon and go down the wrong path.

Of course, this 'no one' knew where he went does not include Qin Lang.

Until the end, how could someone like Yun Hua be willing to lose and give up?

Thousands of years of waiting have become obsessions. He feels that everything is in his control, everything is well concealed, but unexpectedly, his junior brother has long known. Rather than disgust and resent, the most is he never asks anything. So his inner demons breed, they are crazy, they are twisted. If he can't get it, it is better to go to hell together.

Qin Lang had been waiting for him for a long time, and finally, unsurprisingly, he received a paper crane on a sunny day.

The handwriting on it is no longer as free and easy as Yun Hua used to be, it is somewhat scribbled.

Yun Hua made an appointment to meet on thousand maple gorge.

No threats, no hostages, only Yun Hua alone.

Knowing that he was cold-hearted and ruthless, but at the end, to Qin Lang's surprise, he didn't do anything to Tianyun Sect.

With Yun Hua's scheming and means, it was too easy to follow a few Tianyun Sect's disciples when he was trying to escape. Then use hostages to threaten Qin Lang. According to the original owner's cold-hearted setting, it is estimated that he will agree to some of the conditions.

But he didn't. Even at the end, he didn't want to use these methods directly on his junior brother.

Qin Lang felt a little vague, Yun Hua always pretended toward others, but he really loved his junior brother.

It's a pity that he is not the original owner, and there's only that person alone that he can love.

Thousand Maple Gorge is a very beautiful place not far from Tianyun Sect. The fiery red leaves spread all over the gorge. Passionate and gorgeous, as eye-catching as blood.

Qin Lang brought Lang Qianxing to the appointment. Obviously, Yun Hua had made preparations in advance but Qin Lang didn't notify the others in Tianyun Sect. He treated him like a righteous one who didn't threaten him with a hostage.

The fiery red maple leaves reflected. From a distance, a white figure could be seen sitting alone in the depths.

Lang Qianxing squeezed Qin Lang's palm, pressing down the corner of his mouth. Qin Lang knew at a glance that he was jealous, so he soothingly scratched his palm with his fingers.

"Junior brother, come and play the last game of chess with me." The man greeted.

Qin Lang didn't say anything, walked over and sat opposite him.

They chatted while playing chess, as if returning to the quiet and peaceful days before.

Yun Hua has only one sentence to ask: "Yun Jue, you already knew that Lang Qianxing has demon blood, right?"