Former Prince Spoil His Wife Everyday 17

It's the breaks again, and the weather was gloomy, a little sultry. It looks like it's going to rain heavily.

Qin Lang's forehead was soaked with many fine beads of sweat.

The butler looked at the gray sky and called Qin Lang in the yard, "Sir, rest for a while, it's going to rain."

It can be seen that though Qin Lang is working hard, his expression is happy, "No hurry, I will practice for a while."

The butler glanced at Mu Yin, who was with Qin Lang and wiped his sweat, and stopped persuading him. He prepared tea and snacks for Qin Lang and asked someone to go to the bathroom to prepare the water, then wait for Qin Lang to use it in a while.

The effect of double cultivation is very obvious. It has only been a month, Qin Lang has not only awakened his legs but was able to stand up a few days ago.

Qin Lang wanted to put his feet on the ground too much, so as soon as he had a break, he began to try to walk.

It's just that he didn't use his legs for half a year, so his muscles were atrophied. When he walked, he was extremely weak with a sharp pain coming from it. It will take a while for him to fully recover.

Qin Lang also knew that he couldn't be in a rush, so he gritted his teeth and persisted for a minute, then stopped trying to be brave and sat back in the wheelchair to rest.

The housekeeper handed the cold tea to Mu Yin's hand. Mu Yin held the cup, without Qin Lang having to reach out, he directly put the cup to Qin Lang's mouth to feed him. Qin Lang lowered his head slightly and drank, obviously already used to Mu Yin's considerate care.

"Langlang's hair is wet, let's go wash it." The very virtuous wife and loving mother, Mu Yin, said, "I'll give Langlang a massage after washing."

The butler looked at Mu Yin with great relief, thinking that at the beginning he also disliked Mu Yin's background, but Mu Yin was a good boy. He didn't secretly dislike the ill master. He trusted and listened to Sir's words. Well-behaved, simple, no scheming, he takes care of Sir more meticulously than him, truly impeccable.

If Qin Lang knew what the old butler was thinking, he would probably give him a sentence: Haha, you are still too young!

The butler smiled: "Madam, the bathroom has been filled with water, you can take Sir there."

Mu Yin also smiled: "Oh, thank you, old man."

Then Qin Lang's smiling face turned a little darker, as if he was thinking about something important.

The bathroom doesn't sound like a very harmonious place, does it?

In fact, Qin Lang doesn't resist much now. In general, it's just a matter of getting used to it, not really accepting it.

Qin Lang felt that it was necessary to advance the relationship between him and the little fox today, otherwise, every time he had sex, the feeling that his husband would give him medicine was really...a bit hard to describe.

But just when he thought that Mu Yin would take the opportunity to do him in the bathroom, Mu Yin just carefully cleaned his body very gently.

Mu Yin put Qin Lang's bathrobe on, carried him back to the bed, then sat cross-legged beside Qin Lang and massaged his legs.

Although Mu Yin didn't say it, Qin Lang understood. Mu Yin felt that he was very happy today, it was an important day for his recovery. He didn't want today to be less than perfect -- because he also knew that Qin Lang was always a little reluctant about that.

Qin Lang really wanted to make Mu Yin change back to his original form, hugged him in his arms and rubbed him hard. Once the scheming fox doesn't start scheming, and starts being tender and warm, he is really irresistible.