Story of the little coward who contracted a ghost 4

Qingyang Road is in the south of Y City. There is a villa which has been abandoned for many years. The owner of the villa is nowhere to be seen. The government can't find anyone even if they want to demolish it, so the place is always gloomy, and over time no one asked about it. Such a spacious and luxurious place has naturally become a paradise for the homeless and beggars.

However, whether it is heaven or hell, only those who have been to that villa will know. Some people say that several people have been seen going in, but no one has come out, and anyone who has entered the villa has disappeared mysteriously. This kind of strange villa, which is only allowed in and not out, is called 'man-eating house' by the people in that area.

At eight o'clock in the evening on Saturday, Qin Yang and his party drove to Qingyang Road.

The iron gate of the villa was already broken. Those few people got out of the car, lit the flashlight, pushed open the rusted iron door, and started their journey for the terror night.

The cold wind swirled in the courtyard of the villa, making a 'huhu' sound. The less courageous people began to hug their arms and walked towards the villa with small steps.

The fog in the cold night became thicker and thicker as they got closer to the villa. At the end of the road, under the cold night, the huge haunted house stood in the depths of the thick fog. When they were all standing in front of the villa, the cold wind that had been blowing all the way suddenly stopped. The door was different from the dilapidated villa, it only looked a little old in style while still looking as spotless as those people often use, as if they were inviting young passers-by to stop and take a rest.

Along the way, the seven people swallow their saliva in unison.

"Qin Lang, you come to open the door." Qin Yang changed the trembling tone into a loud command without a change of face. He shone the flashlight on Qin Lang's bloodless face.

Qin Lang blocked the dazzling light with his backhand, blinked his slightly stinging eyes, and reluctantly moved from the end of the line to the door.

'Click-' The door opened with ease. The room was pitch black and nothing could be seen.

Qin Lang was still standing by the door when he was suddenly pushed from behind. He cried out in pain. The pain from his knees suddenly hitting the ground made him unable to get up and go out in time.

Qin Lang turned his head, 'click-' the door was closed. No one has touched it, but it was closed.

The moment Qin Yang pushed Qin Lang into the villa, his flashlight also shone into the house. All six people outside the house clearly saw a person standing on the stairs in the villa. No, it was not a human, but a ghost! His eyes are just two black holes, his body is badly rotted. They can faintly see his white bone from his tattered clothes. His half-rotten, half-skull face is giving them a weird expression, like thanking them for suddenly bringing him some warm fresh 'food' on such a cold windy night.

Qin Yang, who was only planning to scare Qin Lang, and the classmates, who were just trying to make fun of him, suddenly turned pale with fright. Some of them wanted to go in and pull Qin Lang to escape, but the next moment, the door suddenly closed by itself.

"Ah..." The girls covered their mouths and screamed. The male classmate, who couldn't bear to let his classmates die, twisted the door with his hands, but he couldn't open it anymore.

They panicked. The closed door was continuously beaten, 'dong dong dong', like hitting their hearts. The wind that had stopped before suddenly picked up again. The icy mist mixed with Qin Lang's helpless cry for help was terrifying.