Warm Corpse 8

"Help! Help me! Open the door!"

The knock on the door was quicker than ever.

Qin Lang and the others all looked at each other. Qin Lang walked to the door, while Ling Liang picked up the drying clothes pole.

Qin Lang just turned the doorknob and was about to open a crack to check the situation when the door was knocked open by someone outside. Qin Lang couldn't get out of the way in time so the door hit his arm directly, making him take a few steps back.

The person who rushed in, forehead was covered with sweat. He immediately closed the door after he came in.

Ling Liang gave Yu Chao a wink, and gave him the drying clothes pole in his hand, then he went to see how Qin Lang is.

Qin Lang rolled up his sleeves. The skin in his arm was peeled off as blood flowed out. Ling Liang's face suddenly turned cold.

The visitor leaned his back against the door panel, and heaved a sigh of relief. He was caught off guard by Ling Liang's gaze. He looked at Qin Lang, who was covering his arms, and said apologetically, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. I'm sorry...And thank you for willing to open the door to save me."

Although Qin Lang was a little annoyed because he was accidentally bruised while trying to help someone, he was not a person who cares too much about these. He waved his hand and said, "Forget it, it's fine. Have you been infected?"

He was afraid those few people would kicked him out and immediately answered, saying, "I'm alright, if you don't believe me..."

"...Yu Chao took him to the bathroom to check." Ling Liang silently pushed Qin Lang's head aside, and spoke to Yu Chao.

Qin Lang looked at Ling Liang suspiciously. It's strange, he thought about this kind of behavior. This is obviously because he doesn't want him to see another man's body, right?

Zhang Mao listened to the movement outside the door, and said weakly: "It seems that someone is calling for help at the other end of the corridor..."

The boy who was going to the bathroom immediately said: "Don't open the door! I saw the person behind me get bitten with my own eyes. Don't open it, or we will be finished."

They all looked at each other and noticed that something was wrong.

Xiao Fei: "There's no sound in the corridor...They should have gone somewhere else."

Soon the boy and Yu Chao came out of the bathroom. Yu Chao shook his head to indicate that there were no bites or scratches.

"My name is Wang Lei, and I'm a sophomore majoring in journalism." This person is not too tall, with a thin body, a pair of single eyelids and small eyes, very ordinary facial features. Maybe it was because of his first impression when he entered the door, he seemed a little cowardly.

While introducing himself, he stared straight at the food on the table. He had been hungry for two days. The look in his eyes when he saw the food was a little scary.

After the riots in several dormitory buildings gradually subsided, new voices came from several dormitories.

"Building 2, 304, 6 people, safe."

"Building 1, 212, 5 people, safe."

......

A great number of people, about fifty people, managed to escape into the new dorm room. There's more than 100 people who rushed out of the dorms room, some encountered zombies directly when rush out so they couldn't escape from the room. A dozen or so disappeared, maybe they were hiding in some corner and didn't dare make a sound, or they are likely to encounter some misfortune.