When Uncle Master Became Master After 1

TianYun Sect, Qingyun Peak.

The light from the first sunrise reaches those immortal mists that linger on the peaks all year round, becoming hazy and misty.

"Senior brother Zhong Yi, where is uncle master? The Mingzhong meeting will start soon. I am here to invite uncle master under the order of master. I don't know how uncle master is this year..." The young man was dressed in white. The white ribbon used to tie was lifted by the breeze from behind him to his shoulders following his slight bow.

Zhong Yi hesitated for a while, but finally felt that it was necessary to report to the person who was still resting in the courtyard, "Wait a minute, I will report to master."

The young man bowed again: "Thank you, senior brother."

In the simple yet elegant daoist residence, Zhong Yi's figure soon turned from the corridor, going deeper into the place.

The young man exhaled. Qingyun Peak is so big but so few people. This uncle master, who likes quietness and indifference, might not go to the mingzhong this year again.

Alas, even though he knew it would be a waste of time, he still had to run this errand. Who made the sect master and the other two uncle masters see that the younger uncle master didn't have a direct disciple, so every time the mingzhong opened, they would start thinking about leaving the best disciple to him first, right?

There is a daoist residence in the deepest part of Qingyun Peak, which is more elegant than those in the front yard. That is the residence of Daoist Venerable Yun Jue of Tianyun Sect.

Zhong Yi stood in the courtyard, then went to the porch and waved his hand towards his master: "Master, the sect master has sent a disciple to invite you to the mingzhong meeting, do you want disciple to reject it?"

He was waiting quietly for the cold voice to reply with a cold "um" or "reject", but the door to the main room was opened from the inside.

"Go." The cold voice said directly in front of him.

Zhong Yi raised his head, surprised. He glanced at Yun Jue's expression secretly, but found that he still couldn't see any emotion. He was indifferent as if nothing could affect his mood.

Before Zhong Yi could come back to his senses, Yun Jue had already walked down the corridor, passed him, and walked out of the courtyard. Zhong Yi was stunned for a moment, then quickly followed.

"Where's Bo Yi?" Yun Jue asked casually on the way.

"..." Zhong Yi secretly looked at Yun Jue's expression again, "Junior brother he..."

Yun Jue frowned slightly, "Did he go to the mingzhong to watch the fun?"

"...Uh, yes." Zhong Yi thought to himself that he is so unlucky. The first time you sneaked away to watch the fun, you were caught by master. Senior brother can't help you. Come back and accept the punishment.

However, Yun Jue's brows soon loosened, and he said, "It seems that it's too deserted here."

Hearing that, Zhong Yi was stunned. What does he mean by too deserted? Could it be....master is looking to accept disciples this year?

Zhong Yi's eyes widened for a moment, then quickly set aside his surprise and followed Yun Jue.

The two quickly came to the front yard, the young man in white was still standing there waiting. Seeing Yun Jue coming out in person, he still couldn't get back to his senses.

There is no other reason, no matter how many times he looks at Yun Jue, he will still be amazed at first glance. Jade appearance and dashing are not enough to describe him. He is not like an exiled immortal, but he's the exiled immortal, indifferent, ruthless and desireless, which makes people yearn and awe, and dare not to dirty him the slightest.