Warm Corpse 9

Ling Liang's dormitory is very simple. Because the other senior hasn't returned to the dormitory for a long time, the other bed is still empty.

They opened the senior's wardrobe and took out the cotton wool and quilt to make the bed, and also found a few pairs of leather gloves in the senior's closet.

The senior is a locomotive fanatic. These old gloves may not be loved by the owner, but they are very useful to Qin Lang and the others. The three pairs of gloves were given to Xiao Fei, Yu Chao, and Zhang Mao. They were a little embarrassed when they saw Ling Liang and Qin Lang's empty hands.

Ling Liang suddenly remembered something and opened his closet. There is a box inside. The packaging is extremely fancy with a very conspicuous and tacky red pull flower, which is completely different from Ling Liang's temperament.

Qin Lang raised his eyebrows, "Yo, I can't see that you still have this taste."

Ling Liang said lightly, "Why don't you open it and take a look? This is the birthday present I originally prepared for you."

"..." Receiving this, the other three immediately looked at Qin Lang with teasing and suspicious gazes.

"I don't understand what kind of bad taste you have but I'll accept the packaging..." Qin Lang opened the gift box while muttering. There was a pair of gloves lying in it.

Listening to Qin Lang's muttering, Ling Liang squatted down and pulled the big black bag under the cabinet, and explained, "Was it not because you disliked the gift I gave you when we were kids. Just because I didn't wrap it, you thought I was throwing things I didn't need at you, right?"

"...I, I was just talking casually at the time. Besides, a big red flower tied, and low push, I'm too embarrassed to say that it's the future heir of the Ling family who came to give it to me..." Qin Lang touched the red glove. Though he couldn't put it down, he didn't leave any room for complaint.

"Um, you're right. If I give you gifts in the future, I will definitely prepare them well, including the packaging!" Ling Liang smiled and did not respond to Qin Lang. Instead, he answered with a 'good, good, whatever you say' aura.

Qin Lang: "..." Suddenly shy.

The other three: "..." Suddenly they felt a little annoyed.

Ling Liang is in the tennis club. His bag contains tennis rackets, a few small green balls, and wrist guards. Some of these things might come in handy tomorrow.

Perhaps due to the early morning plan of Qin Lang, Ling Liang, and Li Bin, the suffocating sound of jumping from the dormitory buildings was no longer heard. Qin Lang and the others also went to bed early to recharge their batteries for the escape from the dormitory tomorrow night.

The next day, or the fourth day after the virus broke out, there was still no new news from the school's broadcast. The light in the students' eyes who were always waiting on the balcony had dimmed a lot - rescue still did not come.

But a bright day is always better than a dark, cold night. Of course, that's just from the perennial living habits of human beings.

Li Bin removed all the sheets and quilt in his room, as well as clothes, tying them together one by one. Yes, their plan is to climb down the dormitory. They will wear dark clothes and climb down from the balcony, then wait until 1 am. They would land together, and run directly to the gate of the dormitory.

Outside the dormitory is a large artificial forest. There are shrubs, flowers, and rockeries, as well as a few particularly sturdy old locust trees. Although the hiding effect is not as good as the natural forests, it is safer to escape into this area first in the dark.