Former Prince Spoil His Wife Everyday 12

"Is what you said true?"

In the center of Red one boxing room, Jin Nuo beautifully knocked down the trainee with an uppercut. Looking at the groaning classmate who fell to the ground, the corner of his lips curled up in disdain, then he leaned over the fence and easily flipped out. As soon as he came out, the servant who had been waiting by the side handed over the towel.

The person who came was a little man. His small eyes first glanced at the person, who was struggling to get up from the stage, and then quickly lowered his head and said, "Yes, I saw it with my own eyes. That Mu Yin...Your second highness, told us to pay attention to him and the Duke. Do you want to..."

After Jin Nuo wiped his sweat, he threw the towel to the servant, "What about his highness? Make him go to Red six, don't he feel any dissatisfaction?"

The little man shook his head, "I didn't see any of it. The Duke also didn't seem to have done anything to him."

"Heh," Jin Nuo stroked his red hair indifferently, "It's only been a few days? No hurry. Inform his highness what his highness wants to know, and his highness will decide about his action."

The little man was respectful, and his small eyes turned quickly: "Yes."

At dusk, the butler pushed Qin Lang to the academy gate. He looked at Qin Lang, who was obsessed with the fox, and then glanced at Mu Yin, who was following behind with a blank expression, and said with a smile, "Madam's companion beast seems to prefer sticking to master. Instead, it doesn't seem to get too close to its master."

Qin Lang touched the silver fox's fluffy and soft fur, from the back to the tail, then rubbed the top of the little fox's head with his hands, and then smoothed the little fox's hair. The feeling was too comfortable, he just couldn't stop.

"Doesn't the behavior of one companion beast just reflect their master's heart?" Qin Lang smiled, and gently stroked his thumb along the little fox's face, "Good boy. I like you the most too."

Butler: "..." Master, don't you find it strange to express love to the companion beast instead?

The starry night sky is completely different from last night, just like Mu Yin's mood at the moment is completely different from last night's unhappiness.

He sat on the bed with Qin Lang, listening to Qin Lang tell him everything about him. The previous honor and humiliation were all told to him without reservation.

"I'll help you." Mu Yin said.

Qin Lang smiled and shook his head: "You really have no guard at all. You're not afraid that I'm saying this on purpose to use you to help me get revenge?"

Mu Yin touched Qin Lang's face. His delicate face that turned against the light was pure and decisive: "I'm not afraid, but you'd better not lie to me." The last otherwise part, Mu Yin didn't say it.

He didn't say it, it didn't mean Qin Lang couldn't notice it.

Being touched on the face is obviously a shou thing, and being a stubborn person that can't accept it for the time being, Qin Lang took Mu Yin's hand, pulled it to his lips and kissed it, "I won't lie to you. I won't let you take risks. The palace is heavily guarded, it's not easy to assassinate a prince. Besides, I don't want to kill him, I just want him to feel the same pain I felt."

"You did a great job today. It makes everyone think that I have used special means and methods to improve your ability in a short period of time. The more outstanding you are, the more everyone will see it as I want you to take back everything that belongs to me in my place. At that time, I think Yuan Qi will repeat his old tricks. There is nothing more painful than losing their hope again." Qin Lang looked at the bright starry sky outside the window, as if that was the star he had lost.