15. I can be better

{Y/N's POV}

I watched him walk out, and I find myself wanting to stop him. Why? It's better this way, we both forget about yesterday and we continue our lives like we always did. My anger started feeling my insides as I remembered his last words to me. How fucking dare he? I even promised him I wouldn't do anything to him or his buddies, yet he still didn't care?... What was I expecting? I don't even know what I wanted from him... 

He was right, none of my 'friends' came to check on me. Nobody cared for me despite missing practice on Friday, and not going into school on Monday. But Eddie noticed. I blinked as I took a bite out of my waffle and then rubbed the bridge of my nose as confusion struck my chest. I stared more than I should of today. I noticed this recently. I find myself looking at him. And not just his face, but most particularly his dimples when he smiles, as well as his hands. I never noticed the amount of rings that were on his fingers, and I never thought an accessory like that would look good on a man... but on Munson, they certainly did. 

I shivered as I let out a sigh, trying to get my thoughts together. I know I am in debt with him, but it seems he built a wall between us once again. I looked out my window and thought about Jason. Did he care for me? At all?... Did anyone? Laura does, but, do I have anyone I can call friend really? I laughed in disbelief as realization hit me. I want Munson to be my friend. Am I wrong in the head or something? Did the booze from the past few days burn some brain cells?

------------------------

{Noone's POV}

It was already the day after and Y/N was in Eddie's trailer, writing in fancy letter onto the big cardboard paper for their presentation. She was being very meticulous on doing it nicely and she then felt a hot breath appear over her shoulder, making her jump and glare at the person.

"Munson, if I make a mistake on this, it's not erasable." She said to him with a frown and he smirked as he pointed at a word she wrote.

"You misspelled Encyme." She looked over in a panic and then heard Eddie break into a laugh as he pulled away and she glared down onto the paper, realizing he lied to her.

"Seriously, fuck you." She said to him and closed the cap on her marker after she finished the last word. Half of this was done, and then when this was done, they would divide the subjects for them to talk in turns in a few weeks in front of the whole class. She looked over at the clock and realized it was past 7 pm. She frowned and stood up, grabbing her bag. "It's late." She said and he was playing with his guitar on his bed and he looked up at her. He couldn't help but roam his eyes over her legs for a second before he landed on her eyes.

"I just started practicing..." He said to her with a puppy like voice and she rolled her eyes at him.

"Yeah, but you should take-" She was cut off by the front door opening and she turned around in a panic to look at who just walked into the trailer. Eddie put the guitar on his bed and nervously got up, also slightly panicking.

"Edward, I told you to clean after yourself whenever you were-" Wayne walked into Eddie's room and as soon as he saw Y/N, he stopped dead on his tracks. He blinked as he saw the complete opposite of Eddie stand next to him. She was wearing a pink knitted sweater, with her hair up in a ponytail, and with a white plated skirt under her, while wearing some white high boots. Eddie was wearing a black Metallica T-Shirt with a darkened denim vest and some ripped up jeans. Wayne was baffled as to why a girl like that would be in the same room as his nephew... Who looked like a mess.

"Um, Uncle Wayne, this is Y/N... Y/N, my uncle. She is here because we are in a school project together." Eddie said trying to not sound nervous. He never brought a girl like this to his home, and he never expected her to meet Wayne. He must have been given the night at his work place.