33. Crossing the Line

{+18 SMUT INCOMING}

(See A/N below to see Song recommendation to read this chapter)

{Noone's POV}

Eddie Munson was standing in front of the closed door with the rubber in hand, still stunned at the action. He didn't know what to do at this situation, but her advances implied she wanted him to do something, anything.

"Nana!" Y/N yelled from the kitchen and it made Eddie snap out, dipping the condom inside his leather jacket's right pocket and zipping it up. He took a deep breath in and walked into the kitchen, seeing Y/N in her red dress taking off her rubber gloves and putting them on the sink, looking up at him. She frowned and she felt a knot in her stomach begin to happen as she inspected the look on his face. "I don't think you're Laura..." She said as if it were matter of factly, and he gave her a small smile as he leaned on the doorframe, scratching his cheek.

"Yeah uh... our lovely tutors, they kind of left." He said to her and her eyes widened as he told her this.

"What?!" She exclaimed as nervousness took over her body, realizing she was alone with him. She was very bold before and now she was turning sort of shy at her advances. It was a different kind of self-confidence when you knew nothing could happen if you flirt a little because the situation simply doesn't let you. But now, she could flirt with him, and it might end up in one way or the other.

"Yeah... They're gonna go fuck." He laughed as he rubbed his eyes, the images flooding in his head as Y/N winced in disgust but she was grateful they at least left the house before she could hear anything.

"God... I need a drink after hearing that." She walked past him towards the living room, back to the bar and she started preparing herself a normal screwdriver, probably to ease up the nerves she was feeling at the moment thanks to Eddie. He followed her into the living room as he inspected the massive music player that was there, he looked all around it, and noticed something very peculiar about the cassettes that were there. He squinted his eyes and without looking at her, he tapped the top of the device.

"Whose music is this?" He asked her and she had just taken a sip from her new drink and as she gulped she wiped her mouth slightly from the drop of juice that was about to drip.

"My dad's." She commented without thinking and he turned around, smirking at her. She looked at him and blinked at his posture. "What?"

"All I see... Is Beethoven, Frank Sinatra, aaaand..." He dragged it out as he pulled a cassette out of its slot. "Mozart." She was still confused as to what he was getting at, until her face suddenly morphed into an embarrassed one. He smiled widely as he put the cassette into its place again, bouncing towards her. "You learnt Heavy Metal by yourself! You lied!" He pointed at her and she rolled her eyes at him.

"Yeah well, I had to! You weren't to be trusted with that information!" She exclaimed as she took a sip of her drink again, wincing slightly because she made it way too strong. He put a hand on the bar as he grabbed the bottle of whiskey and opened the cap, making her glare at him. "Don't you dare." He was about to put the tip of the bottle in his mouth and she stabbed the side of his stomach with two fingers, making him bend slightly.

"Okay! Stop!" He stopped her completely from poking him and he grabbed a shot glass and put a bit of whiskey there to then swallow it down in one gulp. He winced at the burn and she took a sip of her drink again. He looked at her and stared until she looked up, catching her attention, raising her eyebrows up.

"What?"

"So you trust me now?" He asked her and she felt her knees slowly bending towards him. She squinted at him and pretended to think hard about her answer and he gave her an offended look on his face.