84. The First Official Date

{+18 SMUT AHEAD}

{Noone's POV}

"Okay, why cannot I look in the back?" Y/N asked as she tried to move the black curtain again but he slapped her hand away as he drove with the other. She frowned in an offended manner as she held her hand and he shot her a smile, but still held the scolding frown on.

"BECAUSE, I said it was a surprise, for after the show, so you will have to wait darling." He replied to her and she stuck her tongue out at him mockingly, causing him to chuckle. He wasn't going to show it, but he was nervous, oh so nervous. He was afraid of something going wrong, and she realizes that he might not be the best choice. What if he fucked up again? What if he made a mistake? A wrong move? She never said she forgave him either, but he will try today to ask for it. Is this the right thing? To want her this badly knowing he cannot be the perfect man for her?

"Not fair." She was throwing a tantrum now, because she wanted to know what was behind it, and that's when Eddie saw the little girl that always gets what she wants and he was finding her completely adorable.

"Don't throw a tantrum, you'll see it in a few hours." He explains to her and she sinks in the passenger's seat, glaring at him. She wanted to know what was there, but it seems she really has to wait it out this time, so she sighed and reached over to the compartment box and grabbed onto the cassettes that were there.

"Oh uh, I made one for today, you'll see it." He says with a nervous smile and she shot him a squint and began looking for the music. She spotted a cassette and said its label out loud, holding a giggle in.

"For the amazing, incredible, scandalous first date!... I'm guessing it's this one?" He winced and shook his head.

"Ah shit, it got mixed up, that was for the other girl-"

"EDWARD!" He laughed out loud and nodded at her.

"Of course it's that one, put it on." He motioned for her to put it on the radio and she glared at him, but was fond of the teasing. She put the cassette in the radio slot and the first song that popped up, she immediately belly laughed, throwing herself back onto the seat.

"Are you serious?!" She yelled and he chuckled nodding, and suddenly began singing stupidly for her, just like he always did before in order to cheer her up.

"I made it through the wildernesssss... Somehow I made it throuuughh-" He banged onto the steering wheel as he sang in a high pitch voice to Madonna, and she was just laughing in her seat as he moved around in his, trying to mimic sensual hip movements.

"We are literally going to see Metallica, and you put Madonna in your mix tape!?" She exclaimed through her laughter and he followed suit, his cheeks already hurting from smiling so much.

"I just know how much you like this song, but don't expect all the tape to be your kinda music dear." He says through laughter and she giggles with a nod and continues singing on.

"Yeah you made me feel-Yeah, you made me feel, shiny and neeew- Like a Virgin-" She continued and Eddie suddenly yelped in a feminine voice to do the back vocals.

"Hey!" She laughed but tried to keep singing through her tears and belly ache as he kept driving, trying to keep up with her chorus. He wouldn't put this display for anyone, not even for Wayne. He preferred to be hang, or would choose for his balls to be chopped off before singing a Madonna song in a feminine voice... But it was her, and he was allowed to be this silly around her. He wasn't embarrassed, and he enjoyed making her laugh as he was doing right now.

After many minutes of singing, and different genres going off, Y/N noticed that Eddie's hand was laying on her thigh as he drove. She didn't know how long the hand was there, but she was now conscious of it and she felt herself burn all over. She saw the rings in his fingers, and she pressed her legs a little bit more together, and she couldn't believe just how easy it was for him to turn her on like a lighter. But she had to keep herself calm, because she didn't know how this night was going to end like, and she didn't want to end up disappointed for expecting it and it not happening.