53. The Queen's Revenge

{Eddie's POV}

-

"So I just put my finger in this string here?" She asked me as I had my arms wrapped around her, my guitar on her lap. I chuckled into her ear and guided her fingers into the right position.

"Right here darling." She smiled as she strummed my guitar happily. I felt my heart flutter as she tried doing another note without my guidance and I laughed at how bad it sounded all connected. She whined and snapped her head towards me.

"I'm learning, don't laugh!" She tried to sound offended but she was trying really hard on not giggling. I held my grin in and guided her fingers again.

"Then let me teach you!" I said to her, and she finally let the laugh out of her throat.

I feel so blissful at the moment. As if I could touch the clouds myself, only an arm's reach. My girlfriend was interested in what I do, and wants to share this moment with me. I am intoxicated by her, completely stupid, cursed. I can't get enough of her, because every time she smiles I am most certain that I am done for. I would just do anything she says, anything she wants, and I can't complain. I became that stupid love-struck idiot you see in movies, being all gushy with his girlfriend, and you would cringe at it. I became that, because of her, thanks to her.

"Eddieeee." I heard her call out to me and I snapped out of my thoughts, looking down at her. "What you thinking about?" She asked and I smiled down at the girl that was wearing one of my Metallica shirts. I leaned forward and planted a soft kiss on her lips, which she returned with a smile on her face.

This is a dream.

---------------------

That was definitely a dream. I woke up thanks to the alarm going off in my table and I slowly sat up on my bed, looking out the window. I can't keep dreaming about her. I can't. Everything was a fucking lie, and I have to get that through my head. Everything she did was to manipulate me into wanting her, liking her, even adoring her, and I fell for it. I don't want to believe that Laura knew about Y/N's idea, but it seems Wayne also lost some trust on her. It broke my heart that because of one person's actions, another couple had to break up.

It was Friday, and I haven't seen her since the last time she came into my trailer. She didn't go to school, nor to practice, or anything. Why is she acting like this when the one that should be in her position is me? I am the victim here, yet she is acting like we were the ones that did wrong to her. I knew Sinclair was visiting her, and the only things he replied with were 'She's managing' which I don't know what the fuck it means. Laura must be having a hard time with her if she is acting like a victim. Anger was filling me up again and I groaned loudly, getting up from the bed to start changing into new clothes. The dream came into my mind again, and the worst of it all was that it was no dream at all, but a memory.

A memory that made me happy, made me feel in the best of moods, and now, it makes me feel so horrible, and I feel so used. She made fun of me, along with everyone else. She made fun of Nancy, who gave her a second chance. And the worst part was that she knew Michael's secret, but somehow, nobody treated him differently just yet. I don't know if she is waiting for the moment, but the moment she does say something is the moment I explode. Nobody hurts my little sheep. I looked towards my desk and I saw the Metallica tickets sitting there, and I have rechecked time and time if they were real, and they in fact were. They had the holographic ticketing signature in the corner. I don't get her ways of acting, nor her ways of achieving her goals. My stomach did a turn as I thought if she had lied about losing her virginity to Jason. I bet she also slept with Patrick. The dark thoughts rumbled in my head and I kicked my closet door, and I yelled in pain realizing I was bare foot.