70. The Birthday Girl

{Noone's POV}

"Feliz cumpleaños!" Y/N groaned into her pillow as she blinked slowly, trying to gain focus of her surroundings and lifted herself up from her bed, looking to her side groggily to see Laura with a wide smile on her face, holding a small Strawberry Shortcake in her hands with a candle on top. It was Y/N's favorite. She loved Strawberries, and she could eat them at any time and in anything.

"What?" She asked sleepily still and Laura giggled bending towards her so the candle would be on her level. Finally understanding the day it was, Y/N sighed and blew the candle out, sitting on her bed. Laura cheered and gave a soft kiss at the crown of her head.

"Happy birthday mi niña." She called again and Y/N smiled weakly at that, yawning as she stretched out. "I have something to give you." Laura put the cake on the night stand and dipped her hand in her pocket, Y/N already whining at the sight.

"Nana, I told you I didn't want anything..." She complained and Laura Tsk'd at her, getting a paper out of her pocket, handing it to her. Y/N looked down at the paper, and she giggled when she saw it was a voucher to ask Laura to cook her anything she wanted, in the quantity she desired. "Okay, I like this gift." Laura giggled and nodded.

"I know you do, come on, eat the cake and go to school!" Laura for some reason was excited and Y/N raised an eyebrow up at her in question, but her Nana was soon gone from her room. Y/N got up, and grabbed the plate of cake and started eating up, feeling like a little kid as she thumped her legs against the bed repeatedly. She moaned in delight at the feel of the strawberry and finished her unhealthy breakfast in the blink of an eye. She got up, got showered, and got dressed for her day. She was wearing some blue jeans, white sneakers, with a baggy shirt that drops from one shoulder in the color of light pink.

She wanted to dress nice for her birthday, growing excited at the possibility Eddie might gift something to her. She started doing her hair, leaving her batted fringe on, half ponytail with a white ribbon while her hair bounced around her. She smiled, and started applying makeup on her, going for a subtle blue eyeshadow, lots of mascara, some blush and pink juicy lips with her lip-gloss. She put on her silver hoops on her ears and she bit her lip tightly.

She rushed towards her night table, opening the drawer and then grabbing the small green box inside. She opened it, looking down at the Ferrari pendant, doubting if to put it on, or not. She decided to put it on, because even if her and Eddie were not together, this was still a very important gift to her. She grabbed the pendant and rushed to put it on the silver necklace, putting it on afterwards.

She then grabbed a bag and put a random white T-Shirt inside, as well as some sweatpants. She threw a scrunchie into the bag and deodorant. This was to change for when she had to go to the Auto Repair shop to help Billy. 

At the thought of him, she felt a pang in her heart. She never told him her birthday was today, but maybe that's best for Y/N. For some reason, she wanted Billy to tell her happy birthday as well now, but she also wanted Chrissy and everyone else to do so as well, so she figured she just wanted her friend to acknowledge her today.

She looked at her clock, eyes widening and rushed downstairs to say goodbye to her Nana.

What a long day awaits her.

--------------------------------

Y/N walked out of her car in the parking lot and was immediately wrapped in many arms circling her around, and she laughed loudly as she heard Steve, Robin, Nancy and Chrissy laughing with her.

"Happy birthday!" Steve yelled and finally pulled away, making the other three girls pull away as well. Y/N felt wetness on her cheek and she realized Chrissy had planted a big smooch on it, making Y/N winced in disgust, wiping the saliva off with her shoulder.