41. It will keep growing

{Eddie's POV}

I used to hate Mondays. Start of an endless week, you barely sleep the day before because you slept like an ogre the whole weekend so you aren't tired, and you return to a five-day routine once again. Now, I kind of like Mondays. And the reason just walked through the school's doors, with Slut Janet and Stupid Bettany on each side. 

She was wearing some oxford jeans, a tight long sleeved baby pink shirt, with some necklaces hanging around her neck. Big earrings, her hair in a ponytail, and she was wearing little to none make up on her face. I felt the corners of my lips turn slightly upwards at the sight of her, as I put my books away in my locker while Gareth explained to me that a girl bailed on him on Saturday night.

"Dude, I don't know what happened, I've never been stood up before." I snapped my head at him, realizing that what he was saying was serious, and I noticed the discouragement in his voice. I shook my head and patted his shoulder.

"Some people are like that, maybe an emergency came up. Call her after school." I advised to him as I closed my locker and he nodded at me after sighing.

"It sucked." He said and I wrapped an arm around his shoulders, walking with him towards our next class, but I turned my head around to give one last glance. Y/N was peeking from her locker door's edge, and she smiled at me, hiding once more from my sight. 

I felt my stomach do a turn and I couldn't help the grin that escaped my lips as I turned my head once more facing forward. Happiness washed over me in an instant. I am very certain that she put a spell on me. We agreed on being completely secret from everyone. She warned me that she might have to act like a bitch to me at school, but she will try to evade situations like that so she doesn't have to. I appreciates her effort, but I really want to be able to kiss her against the lockers whenever I pleased.

And there was a long way to go till graduation.

------------------

I was tapping my pen against the desk, absent minded as Mrs. Laker explained something, whatever it was, at the front of the class. I don't know how I'm going to be able to pass this year without getting bored out of my mind, I just zone out of my classes. I suddenly felt my hand being grabbed, harshly, making me stop my movements and I looked at the person who stopped me, making me smirk.

"If you wanted to hold me hand, just ask." I whispered to her, and I noticed the hint of a blush as she glared at me with a bit of puffed cheeks.

"You are exasperating." Y/N retreated her hand and fixed herself on the seat again, looking forward. I wanted to chuckle at her but I didn't want anyone to look at us so I held it in, covering my mouth with my knuckles. I got distracted by someone at the front coughing and then I felt something on my thigh, sending me shivers through my spine. I looked down and I saw Y/N's hand leaving something on top of my leg, pulling her hand back slowly while caressing my jeans. If she wanted my attention, she just certainly did. I held my breath, feeling my heart race a mile per hour at her touch and I reached down to grab the note.

'Do you play tomorrow?'

Even her hand writing is sexy. Fuck. I was already feeling my dick harden thanks to one single caress of her and her cursive letter was something... I can't believe I am getting hard thanks to a piece of paper. I grabbed my pen and I replied, right below her beautiful letters. Mine were... legible.

'Wanna come watch?'

I drew a small bat at the corner of the piece of paper, and then I looked around to see if anyone was looking. The coast is clear. I looked at her and she was looking forward. Two can play this game Y/N. I reached out, with the note in my palm, and I ran my hand on her thigh, going slightly into her inner thigh and she almost gasped at my touch, straightening up. I smirked in victory, pulling my hand away, leaving the note between her legs.