29. Don't commit the same mistakes

{Y/N's POV}

"Why aren't you eating your pasta?" Laura asks me, pulling me out of my trance. I was just staring at my food, playing with it, as the thoughts ran through my head. I then slammed the fork on the plate, making my Nana jump from fear.

"How fucking dare he call me Love!?" I yelled and Laura frowned in confusion at this. I bit my lip, almost making it bleed as I felt my heart go a mile per hour as I remembered how close he got to me, whispering that nickname into my face.

"Who called you that?" She asked and I shook my head at her.

"Noone Nana." I told her and took a bite out of my Penne Rigatte. I was angry, sad, emotionless and overall a fucking mess. She clicked her tongue and made me look at her.

"There's something you're not telling your Nana, Cariño." And I knew that look. It was the look that said that if I don't tell her what's on my mind, she will force it out somehow, because she knows it's bothering me. I gulped and tried to stay put, shaking my head. She chuckled and crossed her arms over her chest, waiting for me to take a sip of water. "Where's Eddie been?" She suddenly asked making me almost spit everything it. I gulped heavily as I let out a few coughs from the sudden choke.

"We finished our project. He is not coming over anymore." I replied to her and she bit her lip. I looked up at her and my eyes widened, realizing that Laura is now almost dating Wayne... Who knows Eddie's plans from start to finish.

"Really. And you going to watch him play at the hideout last Tuesday had to do with the project." She coldly says to me and my mask started falling off my face. I sighed and gave in to her gossiping.

"I made out with Eddie, and he told me to forget about it, and today was the last ever interaction I would have with him. Happy?" I explained and her mouth was wide open at my explanation but then her face started turning a bright red, making me worry.

"QUE SIGNIFICA QUE TE OLVIDES DE TODO?! Este chico es idiota?!" She yelled, translating to 'What does it mean, forget about it, is this guy an idiot?" and honestly, I wished he was. I sighed and looked down on my food again. I felt the all too well burning in my throat.

"He tried me, and didn't fit his expectations. That's all." I replied to her and she looked at me, shaking her head at me.

"I swear, you two... I don't know who's more hard headed than the other." She commented with a chuckle and I looked at her, completely offended at that.

"Why am I the hard headed one? I understood completely when he told me to just forget about it Nana. I know he wanted to try the popular girl, and his friends were now too obvious about it. They faked being my friends to get... information out of my mouth." I explained to her and she was looking at me with softness in her eyes, almost pity, and I hated it.

"I don't think it was like that Honey... have you tried talking to those girls?" She asked and I shook my head at her. I wasn't even planning to. I was about to reply to her, but I was interrupted by the ring of the bell. I frowned and looked at Nana, who also looked at me with confusion in her face as she slowly got up from the stool to go get whoever it was at this time. I took another bite of my food, sighing at the previous conversation.

"Dear, you have a visitor." Nana announced as she entered into the kitchen, followed by someone behind her. My eyes slightly widened with very prominent frown in my eyebrows as confusion washed over me.

"Wheeler?" I asked and Nancy nodded, as she held a bag in her right hand.

"Not Nancy anymore?" She asked and I felt a slight sting at that. She showed me the bag, raising it up a little bit. "I came to return your clothes..." She replied and I had completely forgotten that she had used my clothes for Tuesday night. I nodded at her, trying to contain my emotions.