77. Electricity and Realization

{Noone's POV}

Y/N arrived at the Repair shop, walking in with her cheer outfit on, which she never did, and her bag over her shoulder with her clothes inside in order to change.

She practiced so much today, just to be able to get her mind off things. Eddie hadn't spoken to her, all week. Her hope was shattered, and the only thing motivating her to move is graduation. If it were for her, she would really love it to just stay at home, watch movies, eat Laura's food and drink her problems away with booze.

Laura tried to stop her from drinking, but Y/N always found a way. She always had a flask under her sleeve, just in case pain overpowers her and she needs it to go away. Better than drugs, that's the excuse she used to defend her mannerisms.

"Billy, sorry I'm late, cheer practice took longer than expected." She makes herself known, going towards Billy, who was only showing half of his body to her, waist down covered in his classic denim jeans, as he was laying on a creeper under a Ford Fiesta. "You need anything?"

"No, Queen Bee. I'm done here." He says with an exhale and slides away from under the car with the creeper, his eyes clashing on her.

Oh shit.

He shouldn't be feeling turned on by a girl in a cheerleading outfit. He was never turned on by them before, on anyone, not even if the hottest girl used one. It just looked too preppy for him, but... Y/N in it was... Something else. Before she could notice his stare, he quickly got up, getting the rug out from his back pocket and he ran it over his forehead, taking the sweat away. Now Y/N, she felt something stir up inside of her. Something she hadn't felt in too long, something she felt with Eddie only. It wasn't anything at all like feelings.

She felt... hot.

And it was due to the fact that Billy was completely shirtless, and his torso was damp in his sweat. She noticed how firm his body looked, bigger than Eddie's form. He was tanned, and he had a few chest hairs, blonde ones, over his pecs. She directed her gaze away from his body, clearing her throat.

"I'm gonna go change." She rushed towards the bathroom, cursing under her breath when she dropped the bag on the toilet. She stared more than she should just now... She sighed, starting to change and while she did that, Billy was chugging down a cold bottle of water to cool himself down. Her stare didn't go unnoticed by him, and it was making his matter worse. He didn't know how much longer he could contain himself with her.

He wants to kiss her. He wants to hold her. And god he wants to sleep with her.

He's had his share of women, but none of them was making him feel the way she is doing right now. Thanks to the growing feelings inside of him, he was more aware of her presence and he is having a hard time not wanting to reach out towards her. He really didn't know how the weekend was going to go with her either. He would pick her up after school on Friday, because there was a race between members at night at the Auto Club, then the next day they have a Ferrari Expo in the city, so he would be spending two whole days with her.

He was excited, nervous, panic from doing something stupid rushing through his veins. He didn't notice he was looking at nothingness absentmindedly as his thoughts roamed free, and a hand started waving in front of him, startling him.

"What?" He said out loud, snapping back into reality, looking down at her. She had her hair tight in a ponytail, denim overalls, and a striped t-shirt underneath. Even now, he wanted to pounce on her, that's how badly he's got it for the girl in front of him. He was attracted to short skirts, short crop tops, sensual outfits... Why do the overalls look so damn hot on her?