19. In her honour

T/W: SMUT INCOMING +18

{Eddie's POV}

I was stunned, looking at her as she walked away from the group. What just happened? Did she help out Wheeler? And did she just make out with Fred Benson?

"So, you kissed the bitch of the school. Congrats." Gareth spat angrily and took a sip of his beer. Fred sat down next to him and chuckled.

"You are jealous cause I pulled some and you didn't. By the way... She kisses wonderfully." He commented and I felt my fist clench slightly. For some reason I felt angry that he had gotten the chance to kiss her lips, and try it when I had the chance to do that hours ago. I pinched the bridge of my nose as the thoughts ran wildly in my head once more. Girls from other schools came to see our show, and I took a girl into the woods whose name I don't even remember, because she wanted to give me a blowjob. Worst. Blowjob. Ever. She glided her teeth onto my dick as if she was grating cheese. I couldn't even cum, I lied telling her I needed to pee and I left her there because she wanted to keep going and I wasn't up to that, no. Now my groin was pulsating again as I saw her kiss the goddamn nerd boy that was sitting in our circle, which, I don't even know what the fuck he is doing here. The way she caressed his cheek to soothe him and made him open his mouth as if dominating the situation. I dipped my hand into the cooler and grabbed a new beer, opening it up and giving it a big gulp. I need to satiate my thirst, desperately.

"As if you have any other girl to compare her to." Gareth commented and rolled his eyes at the boy. Fred flinched and kept the smirk on his face.

"I still got to make out with the hottest chick in school, with our Queen Bee." He said and I raised my can up at him.

"And the secret will die with us." I commented as if I spat venom at him and his smile dropped. I smirked at him and took another sip of beer. Steve suddenly spoke up.

"She does kiss nice." He commented and, not only I, Robin, Nancy, and Mike, we all spat our drinks out of our mouths, surprised at the confession. Steve looked around with a frown in his face. "What's wrong with all of you?" He asked and Robin pointed at him.

"You made out with her?" She asked him and I was intrigued. I felt myself leaning slightly towards the conversation.

"Yeah, we were sort of drunk, last year at Carver's house, and we were bored and wanted to see how we kissed out of boredom." He mentioned, taking a sip out of his beer. "Out of all the chicks I kissed, she is on second place, that's for sure. Did she do the thing with the tongue Fred?" He asked the skinny boy and Fred lit up as my stomach burnt wildly.

"Oh, the little top lip lick?" He asked and my jaw almost dropped, not only mine, but also Gareth's.

"Yeah! That is heaven, no other chick did that to me ever." Steve finally said and I saw Nancy shifting so I smirked slightly, knowing the answer to the question I was about to ask, but I wanted Steve to shut the fuck up.

"And who's the first?" I asked him and he looked up nervously.

"What?" He asked as if he were stupid and I shrugged.

"You said Y/N was on second place. Who's first?" I asked and I saw him blush wildly and take a sip out of his beer.

"Secret." He said to me and Nancy who was sitting next to him, moved slightly from side to side. I squinted slightly at the situation. Could it be that she possibly still feels something for Harrington? He certainly does for her, but I didn't think that Nancy would behave like that next to him.

"What was that about?" Dustin asked out of nowhere, towards Nancy. She looked at him and slowly shook her head, looking at the center of the circle.

"I... I don't know. She's been helping me quite a lot lately, and I don't know why." I felt a nudge on my leg and I glared down at Jeff. He raised his eyebrows at me and I shook my head at him, but our action did not go unnoticed.