45. In Hellfire Club

(SMUT WARNING +18)

{Noone's POV}

She entered the hallway wearing her cheerleading outfit, making eyes turn to her as well as cheers of good luck. She gave a smile to everyone as her team follows right behind her, walking towards the doors that lead to the gym. They were going to practice and have lunch there, and some people followed so that they could see the routine for a bit. 

The teachers had given them the day off classes so that they could focus on the semifinal. It was a very important game, and it was the game that will make her plan start working, but they need to win. She did a sensual routine to arouse the opposite team. It is a psychological move, but it worked many times, she just hoped that men were all the same and just lose their focus over some ass.

She looked over to see the bleachers of the gym and saw Hellfire Club, along with Nancy, Robin, Max and the Byers eating all together. She could see some smoke rising up and the curly headed boy caught her attention immediately, making her stomach turn. She didn't expect him to be having lunch there. 

Did he know she was going to practice? Her hopes were slightly rising up, thinking that he was there for her right now, because he couldn't be present in the actual game. Eddie looked up and his smoke got caught in his throat. Nancy held a smirk in her face and she looked down towards the cheerleaders that were getting ready to start their routine.

"God, she looks hot in that outfit." Robin comments and everyone turns to look at her, making her blush slightly. "Pointing out the obvious!" Eddie put out his cigarette, rubbing it at the bottom of his foot. He often smoked at the top of the gym whenever he sneaked out of class, and he knew exactly the place where no smoke detector was available.

"Can't argue against that." Gareth comments and Jeff contains his laughter in his throat as Eddie sends a killing glance towards the friend that dared to comment on the girl he is hooking up with. His thoughts were interrupted when the basketball team walked in, cheering all around with the people that gather to see them practice for a bit. Lucas was also in the bunch. Will looked towards Mike worriedly, and the dark haired boy returned it the same way. Dustin frowned and looked down at the floor for a second, trying to not think about his friend turning to their side. Eddie pressed a soft hand on his friend's shoulder, making Dustin smile softly at him.

"PATRICK!" Everyone jumped up at the yell and looked down seeing Y/N putting Patrick in place so that they could start the routine once and for all. Patrick was from the basketball team, but in some routines, him and a few others helped with the jumping and throwing parts. Eddie was staring down, seeing Y/N press her hands on Patrick's arms as he smirked playfully, trying to piss her off as he kept moving all around. 

Eddie felt the pit of his stomach burn slightly but he shook it off. It's just a routine. The music started in a player that was in the lowest seat below, and the dancing started. And everyone's eyes widened at the sexuality of it all.

"Holy shit..." Dustin commented, mouth agape as he stared down at the females, shaking their hips sensually to the rhythm of the beat.

"Ho-ly shit." Robin repeated after Dustin with a wide smirk on her lips as she looked at the girls and then Y/N looked up towards them, locking eyes specifically with Eddie, making him straighten up in his seat, heat pooling in his belly, a cold sweat running through his whole body, as she swayed her hips, moving down, pulling her arms up before doing a split and bouncing onto the floor a few times and his eyes widened as he realized what she meant by her ass missing the meaning of gravity.

"Mother of god..." Jeff commented and pressed a hand on Eddie's shoulder, feeling jealous of his friend for the first time after seeing Y/N's performance. He whispered low so that Eddie could hear. "Lucky fucking bastard..." Eddie was still wide eyed as Y/N pulled up once again, turning her back towards the bleachers with all of the other girls, and shake their hips rapidly, making the plated skirts move all around and Eddie leaned forward, pressing his elbows on his knees, hands over his mouth.