35. Tension

{Eddie's POV}

"YOU MISSED!" I yelled as I slammed my hands on the table and I saw everyone throw their heads back completely desperate. Sinclair was actually playing in my table this time and he was rusty, but I trusted that he was going to slowly get back on his feet in no time. I snickered at everyone as I put my book up on my face again. "You have one more shot, one more chance, and if you miss, YOU ARE DEAD! GONE! VANISHED!" I yelled dramatically as I looked at each of the boys sitting around. My room completely lit up in candles, in red drapes all around, and if anyone were to come in, they will most likely think I am sacrificing someone.

"What the fuck do I do!?" Wheeler yelled desperate. He was grabbing onto his hair tightly as he stared at the board. "Will most likely would know what to do now!" He screamed and I laughed evilly at his commentary.

"But you're no Will the Wise! Decide! Roll it, or run away!" I yelled at him and he looked at Dustin and Gareth for help. They were biting their nails and it was a matter of life or death situation. Suddenly the door slammed open, making us all look up in fear. I frowned slightly as I saw the person that had anger plastered on her face, breathing heavily as she held the door open.

"Sinclair, if I have to wait one more fucking hour for you, I will cut your head off and send it to your parents." Y/N stomped in, walking towards the table, making herself present. I slowly hid my face in the book, but she cleared her throat. "Stop keeping them locked in here!" I looked at her and put a finger up.

"We're in a critical decision." She frowned and looked at the boys and Mike looked at her, completely desperate. Oh he better not... Don't be nerdy to the Queen Bee.

"If you had to choose between saving your village, but in order to do that you have to risk it all, or simply run away and let everyone die, what would you do?" He was breathing heavily as he questioned her and she blinked, completely dumbfounded, with her arms crossed over her chest.

"Are you fucking serious? End the fucking game, why are you asking me this?!" She yelled, completely pissed. God knows how long she has been waiting for Lucas.

"It's literally one dice roll, and we're done!" Lucas said and Y/N looked at Mike.

"Roll the fucking dice and kill it!" She yelled and he shook his head as well as Dustin and Jeff.

"If he rolls it, he has to hit a 20, yes or yes, we need that to win, and rolling a 20 it's almost impossible!" Jeff yelled and she rolled her eyes, growling, snatching the dice from Mike's hand, and I stood up from my chair with widened eyes. Everything seemed like it was in slow motion as she threw the dice on the board and everyone else yelled, getting up from their chairs, holding onto their heads. She had decided to try the critical hit. We all watched the dice as the boys kept thinking of their impending doom, and I was sad that my campaign was ruined by her, but I stopped the pinching on my eyes as the dice slowly rolled and rolled, swirled, and you have to be shitting me... The room went silent as we stared at the dice.

"Holy shit." Dustin said out of nowhere.

"Holy flying fuck..." Gareth said as he looked at me and back towards the dice. We were all just staring at the object completely wide eyed in surprise.

"You rolled a fucking 20! WE WON!" Mike yelled and Y/N blinked as she looked at the dice.

"Oh shit..." She looked at me after looking at the dice and I smiled widely at her. Oh god... She is a natural. I bit my lip as I slammed my hand on the table.

"CRITICAL HIT!" I yelled and the boys jumped from their place and rushed towards Y/N jumping all around her in excitement. We've been playing for 5 hours and I cannot believe that this girl comes in, throws one dice, and wins my campaign. She was trying hard to hide the smile on her face as the boys hugged her and shook her shoulders.