51. Bound to happen

{Noone's POV}

Jason Carver's holidays were pleasant to say the least. He spent it with his girlfriend, who is the girl he always craved for since Freshmen year. The championship was two weeks away, and he was a step closer to his dream college.

He couldn't be happier.

That was until Chrissy herself had asked a question that made his blood go cold at the mention. A question that would doom him, forever, destroy him completely from inside out.

"Is it true you and Y/N slept together?"

"Who told you that baby?" He asked her, faking a confused smile on his face. Chrissy shook her head as if dismissing it as she continued combing her damp hair out with her fingers.

"Just rumors..." He heard her say and he wasn't happy with that answer at all. he stood up from her bed, only in his boxers as he slowly walked towards her.

"Honey, if someone is spreading fake rumors that could crash my college opportunity, I have to know who did it." He tried again and a shiver ran down Chrissy's back. She didn't know why, but she felt insecure right now. At first she let her anger against Y/N ask the question, but now, she felt fearful for her lost friend.

"I don't know..." She lied to him and he noticed. He grabbed her shoulder, gently, slowly turning her around to see her face.

"Chrissy, you are lying to me baby." He faked a saddened frown in his face as Chrissy stared at him, feeling guilty from asking something like that to him. She sighed and looked down on the floor. He took a deep breath in and calmed himself, but he knew who did it. Something was not right at all, and he was going to find out what's truly going on. 

----------------

He waited, all day. So far, she had gone to the grocery store, bought a sports car magazine, which completely baffled Jason to his core, and then she went back home.

"We skipped school just to hide in the bushes in front of Y/N's window and stalk her?" Jason heard Patrick whine once again, but they had been in fact hiding there all day, in the cold. They walked just so that his car wouldn't be seen by Y/N herself.

"I am telling you Patrick, something is fucking weird." Jason repeated once more to him and they both looked up at the window, seeing Y/N start changing her clothes. Jason immediately covered Patrick's eyes as he looked down.

"HEY, THAT IS THE CLOSEST I WILL SEE HER NAKED IN MY LIFE!" He tried pushing Jason's hand away and the blonde guy turned around, getting hold of his friend's face. Jason had an angry look in his as he stared into Patrick's frightened eyes.

"We are better than that Patrick. We are not perverts and we are not going to see her without consent." Patrick gulped and nodded at his Captain's thinking, knowing he was definitely right, but his eyes glanced slightly up and he saw the black lingerie she was putting on herself, way too seductive, making his eyes go wide. He then received a slap over the head as Jason shook his head at him.

"Sorry, I just couldn't help it. You know my crush on her man." Jason sighed and looked back towards the window, seeing a fully clothed Y/N who was putting on makeup now. Where was she going at 8 PM? Meeting a dude? Maybe someone else from another school?

"What if she is dating someone from our upcoming rival school?" Jason asked Patrick and the latter gasped slightly at that. But it doesn't explain the need for her to tell Chrissy about them sleeping together. Of course, he was a complete jerk to her, and he knew it. But he needed her so that she would get the information he wanted from Munson. He had his reasons for being so into the idea of destroying Eddie, but they were completely private. He didn't want to play with her feelings, but he knew he wouldn't have another chance to get that close to Munson ever again.