Obsessed (Lena)

'I'm obsessed.' You breathed out, heart thumping heavily, all over your body.
'With what darling?' Lena's chest was rising rapidly, her breast heaving against her tight, lacy bra.
'You. All of you.' You latched yourself back onto her, grasping at her soft, smooth waist and reattaching your lips to her neck, nibbling and soothing as you went.
She moaned, deep and long, and stumbled further into you.
'Bed. Now.'
Several hours later, and several orgasms later, you carried on your train of thought.
'I'm not just obsessed with your body. I'm obsessed with your brain.' You muttered into her shoulder.
She hummed in reply, her marvellous brain having turned into mush about three orgasms in.
She was asleep not a minute later, and you grinned like you won the lottery, because, in a sense you did.
The morning after, you wrapped your arms around her waist, burrowing your head into her hair.
'I'm obsessed with your smell.' You whispered huskily, and she was gasping 5 minutes later, three of your fingers flinging her over the edge, all before she could burn the bacon.
And before either of you knew it, you had made a habit out of it.
After a new invention it was, 'I'm obsessed with how clever you are.' Resulting in Lena having to wipe an hours worth of CCTV footage.
After a gala it was. 'I'm obsessed with the way you looked in that dress.' Resulting in Lena having to throw said dress away due to the rips in the fabric.
After a rough night of work it was, 'I'm obsessed with how resilient you are.' Resulting in Lena having to take the day off to relax.
It was two years later, full of being completely and wholly obsessed with Lena, when you got down on one knee.
You were all at Kara's, about to celebrate the new year, when you tugged your girlfriend out to the balcony.
'Lee, I love you. I love everything about you. I am obsessed with you. I'm obsessed with your morning hair. And your calves with heels on. And your hips. And your ability to solve any crossword in the paper. And your willingness to put up with me. And your boobs. And your massive heart. And every single thing in between. I will be obsessed with you till the day I die, so I'm asking you to let me be obsessed close up, not from afar, and allow me to indulge in my addiction to you forever. Will you marry me, Lena Luthor?' You hold your breath.
You're obsessed with the absolutely radiant smile she gives in response.
You're obsessed with the quiet yes of course yes she mutters through tears.
You're obsessed with the kiss she destroys your lips with, her mouth hot and heavy and heavenly.
You're obsessed with the way she walked back into Kara's apartment, giving your awaiting friends nods, and making them cheer in celebration.
You're obsessed with the way she whispers in your ear to leave early because she's wet and wants to see what sex with a fiancé is like.
You're obsessed with her, so much so, you couldn't wait, and had to fuck her in the elevator.
You're just obsessed with her.
And you're the luckiest person on earth to be able to say she's obsessed with you too.

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays.
Here's my christmas present to you.
There are also some new one shots up on my new story, check them out too!
Have a good one!
Love you all thanks so much for reading my shit