Before the coma (Kara)

'Aww Kara baby don't look at me like that.' You moaned, keeping your jaw clenched at the sight of her in front of you.
Her blonde locks were perfectly tousled, surprising because you distinctly remember pulling on them extra tight last night. A few hairs laid carefully in her chest, shadowing her breasts slightly and making them look especially delicious. Her abs were flexing and relaxing as she breathed deeply, knowing the effect she had on you. Her pussy glistened in the morning sunlight, her right hand gently brushing over it.
But it was her eyes that had you the most.
They were dark, even in the brightness of the summer morning, half lidded and an eyebrow raised, almost taunting you. She was turned on. You could tell from the wetness gathering underneath her fingers at her core, and her breaths were clearly calculated, having practically memorised them over the past 2 years.
'Like what honey?' She replied, her voice raspy.
'I have work you know this.' You whine, watching as her hand trails up the middle of her stomach and backdown.
'I know baby. I'm letting you see what you're getting tonight so you come home early.' She batted her eyelids and gasped softly. You looked down to see the image of her two fingers on her clit.
You groaned.
'I'll be back before you know it.' You said, every nerve in your body screaming at you to stay as you walked out of the room, and out of the apartment.
Kara knew you didn't give her a kiss because if you had, you wouldn't be able to go.
You huffed, walking to work, your pants wet and your heart beating irregularly at the thought of what Kara was definitely doing at this moment.
To make matters worse, when you sat down at your desk, an imessage from Kara popped up on your phone.

Baby ❤️
Just finished up with myself.
Your fingers are so much better than mine.
I miss them in me.
See you later x

Underneath was a photo that had you placing your phone down at record speed and blushing to your toes.
You breathed out through your nose and wished for the heat brewing in your core to stop.
But before it could disperse, your desk neighbour Carol let out a scream, pushing herself off the chair and running quicker than you've ever seen her move.
You glance out of the window to see what had her so spooked, and your heart froze.
There was a drone, black and red in colour, slightly larger than a car. It had several machine guns sticking out of its bottom side, a slender hood covering the top.
You stood, ready to follow in Carols footsteps, before you heard a robotic voice.
'Fire.'
The first shot hit the glass window, shattering it.
You ducked, not like it would've done anything anyway.
The second shot hit your arm, the left one, pain shooting through your nerves and causing you to scream out.
The third hit your abdomen.
The forth your shoulder.
You knew it was getting progressively worse as the ringing in your ears reached an all time high.
The bot stopped as you kept yourself as still as possible.
'Terminated'
The last thing you did was press the symbol on your watch, letting your eyes slip closed after you saw the green light, knowing your signal had gone through.

Anyone want the last part... will include smut...?!!