Drunk words (Kara)

'Hey baby.' Kara stumbled into your lap un gracefully.
'Hey pretty girl.' You replied, nuzzling at the back of her neck before she inevitably turned her head to look at you.
'You know I love it when you call me that.' She said quietly.
She had a gorgeous red tint high on her cheeks, probably from the numerous alien pints she has drank throughout the night.
'I know.' You grinned at her small smile that meant the world to you. It was soft and gentle, but the one she reserved for you and you only.
'I feel tingly.' She admitted in a whisper.
Fidgeting on your lap, Kara grasped at your bicep and gave it a firm squeeze.
'That's the alcohol Kar.' You tried to ignore the way her hand was now stroking your muscle, her eyes dropping slightly, and if you looked close enough, getting darker.
'I like feeling tingly. You know why?' Your adorable kryptonian asked.
'Why?'
'Cause usually it's after your fingers have been inside me.' You choked on air as she grinned lazily and lodged her face into your neck.
'Ew Kara. TMI.' Alex shuddered across from you.
'Can't help it my wife is good at sex.' Kara huffed loudly.
Your heart promptly dropped out of your body.
'Ka- Kara babe I'm not your wife.' You stuttered.
You glanced at Alex and she was equally as wide eyed as you assumed you were.
'But I have a ring.' She practically whined.
You went rigid at that, and she must of noticed because she withdrew her face from its hiding place.
'Kara.' You breathed out.
'Just haven't found the right time to give it to you yet. Wan it to be special, you know?' She slurs, patting your face and leaning in to give your frozen lips a kiss.
'Think it's time to head out don't you all?' Alex interrupts your racing thoughts.
'Agree. I want this one in my pants.' Kara pointed at you and stood up, hauling you with her.
Your mind was still stuck repeating those words.
She has a ring.
'TMI Kara. Please.' Alex basically screamed, giving both you and her sister a hug, then pulling Maggie along after saying goodbye.
'Cmon baby. Let me fly you home so I can fuck you.' Kara murmured in your ear. Her hands gravitated towards your lower back, reaching ass level exceptionally fast, and stayed there. You tried not to shiver, knowing there was no way you'd be doing anything tonight.
'Okay honey.' You accepted your asses fate as to having one of Kara's firm grips on it, the other in your own as she led you out of the bar.
Alex had made a rule. If Kara can walk straight she can fly home. The rule had rules. The flight had to be short. And she had to have had less than 10 drinks.
The flight back to your shared apartment was two minutes, so that was always safe.
And you had counted her drinks, thankful she stopped at 6.
Walking to the door had proven she was fine enough to fly.
She wrapped you up, gave you a squeeze and a small 'I love you' was pressed into your cheek before you took off for home.
You still couldn't quite believe Kara's words. Not flying home. Not when Kara tried to seduce you. Not when she fell asleep the first minute she hit the pillow. You sat awake for a long time that night.
You had known you wanted to marry Kara the moment you met her. The thought that she wanted the same thing? Forever with her? That was something of a dream.
When she woke to an anvil and glass of water, a sloppy kiss followed by some hungover yet very eager sex was more than enough reward.
You sat on the information she had given you that night. You wanted her to do it the way she thought best, not a drunken confession.
It was 3 long months before it happened.
Every date, every outing, your heart sped up that little bit more.
Then one night, you just knew.
'Hey babe?' Kara asked from beside you.
'Yeah?' You stopped twisting her hair to focus.
'Can I fly you somewhere?' She held her breath as you let a woosh of yours out.
'Of course.' You knew. And you didn't care you didn't have any makeup on or fancy clothes.
As long as it was her.
She held you carefully, cradled you like you were her whole world.
It took her 5 minutes of light pacing to start.
'You have the most breathtaking eyes I've laid my eyes on. And the most gorgeous smile. And your beautiful nose. Every single part of you has embedded itself into my heart, and I can't remember a time when I wasn't completely and utterly yours.' She was down on one knee.
You had tears flowing silently down your face, your heart unbelieving that it was finally happening.
You let her speak, tears on both your faces and hearts beating together, faster than ever.
'Marry me. Make me the happiest alien out there and marry me.' She finished.
'Yes. Yes Kar Rao yes of course yes.'

You tell her, on your wedding night, about the words she spoke. She just grinned, like she had been the whole day, telling you she remembered it all that morning.

This is probably shit. I can't be bother d to reread it though. Hope it makes someone out there happy ☺️