Smut (Kara)

You trailed your tongue down tense, hard abs and smirked slightly at the breathy moan it created. You skimmed a finger close to her waistband but didn't dare go lower yet. There was time for that. For now, you moved back up to lightly lick your way over her left breast, heat coiling in your stomach when you heard the groan Kara let out. Your hand held her right breast as your tongue twirled over her left nipple and her body arched into you.
'Rao- (Y/n)- god-' she squirmed under you as you pinched a nipple.
You decided you had teased her enough and proceeded to mimic your earlier actions. When your hand got to the waistband of her sleep shorts, you glanced up at blue eyes to make sure she was okay with this.
She let out a nod and scrunched her eyes closed. You frowned to yourself. That wasn't good enough consent.
What furthered your frown was her slightly shaky hands bunching your bed sheets, or her quite but there 'okay's she was murmuring.
You slowly shuffled your face back up to hers and she didn't even realise, still taught beneath you.
After a few seconds of silence, she peaked her eyes open and was surprised to see you clearly.
You didn't offer an explanation, only lent down and placed a kiss on her cheek. On her other cheek, on her forehead, on her chin, on her eyebrows, on her nose. You continued until she let out a breathy chuckle.
'What happened?' She asked, her voice strained.
'You seemed tense.' You kissed her quickly on her mouth.
'Sorry.' She deflated underneath you.
'Hey. No need to apologise. Tell me what you're feeling.' You laced your fingers together.
'I- I've never- never really done this- with this many feelings- so many feelings- I just- usually it doesn't- doesn't mean so much to me.' She stuttered.
'Okay. Okay. We can take it slow. We don't even have to do this tonight if you don't-'
'No I want this. To do this. Now. If that's okay.'
'Okay. I'll take it slow. You know it means so much to me too Kara?' 
'It does?' She looked so vulnerable.
'It does.' You replied softly. 'Hold my hand and relax okay?'
She nodded and squeezed your hand in response.
You kissed her on the lips, once, twice and another and then placed soft, gentle kisses on her collarbones and neck. You continued down her body, and this time when you got down to her shorts, she let out a strangled 'please' before you had even asked.
When you woke up in the morning, the first thing she said was
'I could sooo get used to sex with so many feelings.'
You giggled and softly pushed her onto her back.
'Want to get used to it again?'
The only response was a loud moan when you leaned down to kiss her neck.