Losing you (Lena)

Losing someone who's still alive is a pain you can never seem to get over. You learnt that the hard way. You watch as Lena walks into L-Corp as if she owns the building, because she does. Her ponytail swings from side to side and her heels clack on the floor and it hammers into your heart until there's a gaping hole there.
She pushed you away, like she did to everyone. And you didn't blame her. Her track record with the people she loved was pretty shitty. But you blamed her for your broken heart. Because by protecting herself she crushed you.
A year, thrown away into the wind because of her raging insecurities. You begged for her to stay, pouring your heart and soul into hers to make her see how much you love her. You screamed into the night sky at how much you hated the Luthor's for ruining your relationship.
You watch as the woman who broke up with you a week ago barely glanced at you. You had heard from your colleagues that she had been in all week, perfectly fine and L-Corp was running smoothly. What they didn't know was the week you had taken off ill was to grieve over the same woman they gushed over as soon as you came back into work. She was unfazed and you were slowly suffocating under the mourning of a healthy, alive person.
You watched her turn into her office and shut the door, and you missed her face instantly. That would never go away. No matter how hard you tried.
You shakily brought out your phone, typing in a single message and sending it.
Did you even love me?

this is angsty. I'm sorry. I've been feeling like utter shit and I got my heartbroken so this is me projecting my feelings. I'll do some happier stories soon.