Chapter Twenty Nine

After some seriously heavy petting on the couch, as much as it pained Johnny he knew he prided himself on being the ultimate gentleman so he agonisingly pulled away. His face was only inches from hers when he whispered "We should take it slow.." Lexie nodded slowly, biting her lip. He was silently impressed how flushed and ravished she looked from just their make out and he was oh so glad it was him making her feel that way. "Yeah, slow." Lexie said barely able to catch her breath. "I mean, that's the right thing to do right?" Johnny said hovering over her still. "Well it depends on what your definition of slow is... it's not like we just met." Lexie said leaning in and kissing him softly again, Johnny pulled back "and it's not like this will be a one night stand" he lent in and kissed her once more before pulling back awaiting her response "and we are both consenting adults.. so..." they both met in the middle kissing again before Lexie pulled back "I say we have taken it slow enough." Johnny chuckled before kissing her once more. They both knew from that brief conversation alone that they both wanted this as bad as one another, it was just a case of who was bold enough to make the first move. Lexie sat up slowly and her hands found Johnny's open shirt, she slid her fingertips in it placing them on his chest, before making her way to the buttons that were still done up. Johnny grabbed her hands "are you sure doll?" He asked in a caring tone. Lexie nodded before whispering "Want to take this upstairs?" This time it was Johnny's turn to nod as he slowly stood and held out his hand.

Lexie grabbed Johnny's hand, she led him round the couch to the bottom of the stairs where she grabbed his holdall, it was heavier than she expected making him smirk before he took it off her with his free hand. She led the way up the stairs to her bedroom, the incredibly chic master, it was a reflection of everything she was. However she was fairly nervous wandering in with Johnny for the first time. Once she reached the centre of the room where the bed was, she turned round on the spot, he dumped his bag by the side of the bed before wrapping his arms round her kissing her gently. He pulled back and rested his forehead on hers, he closed his eyes, and he prayed she wouldn't back out but he wanted to give her the chance, "Darling, we don't have to do anything. Not tonight, not tomorrow not for a while if you don't want." "Johnny, I do want..." she whispered almost pleading, and it was one of the sexiest things he had ever heard. He pulled her body flush with his, and he could feel the electric sparks heading straight to his groin. They kissed feverishly before he gently pushed her towards the bed, she felt the bed on her calves and slowly let gravity do the work whilst pulling him down on top of her. He kissed her lips, her cheeks, down her neck, across her exposed collarbone before returning and focusing his attention to the other side. His lips shouldn't feel this good, it should be illegal how he was making her feel. Although her mind was clouded from the way his kisses felt it didn't stop her hands exploring as she returned to the task of unbuttoning his shirt. When it was open she used both hands to push it off his shoulders and throw it on the floor. He was now topless on top of her, and she couldn't help but take a look, when he caught her looking she blushed and giggled. He pulled at her top and she sat up quickly yanking it over her head. There she was sat in front of him, in an incredibly sexy lace bra that was doing things to her assets that made Johnny groan. She was a petite woman but everything about her chest was far from petite, Johnny had never been a boobs or a bum man, but he appreciated a stunning woman when he saw one and Lexie was definitely one. She threw her top on the floor before grabbing his face and kissing him again, before she even realised, he had laid her back down and was lying on top of her, his hands were hovering around the waistband of her skirt before sliding under the hem. She felt how he discovered the top of her tights and began sliding them down. She moved making it easier for him, and within seconds they were off and thrown onto the floor. His fingertips returned to her inner thighs whilst he returned to kissing Lexie with everything he had. After a minute or two his passionate kisses moved down her neck, down her collarbone, to her perfect chest where he left sloppier and more intense kisses before gently pushing her bra straps off her shoulders. She assisted him by reaching round and unclasping it, this item was discarded much like the rest of their clothing somewhere in the abyss of the darkened bedroom. He looked up at her, his eyes were darkened with desire and almost glazed before he bowed his head taking one of her nipples into his mouth, sucking gently. This made Lexie gasp, and she wondered how he could have known her chest was so sensitive. He repeated the action on the other side, leaving her panting, and feeling more than a little worked up. Johnny's desire to make Lexie feel good added to his own desire, he adored making women feel good, it was a passion of his. The hand that was on her inner thigh slowly moved up under her skirt and cupped her through her lace panties. She was hot, and incredibly turned on already by the feel of it. It seemed that her arousal matched his, as his boxers felt incredibly tight.

It didn't take long for Johnny to find the zipper of Lexie's skirt, he unzipped it and let her shimmy out of it, as he pulled back and sat up slightly, the view did little to stop his boxers straining, Lexie was below him in nothing but tiny little panties, looking incredibly flustered and turned on, he smiled at his work so far. "My god, you're a sublime creature." He said making her blush profusely. His fingertips danced round the band of her panties. "May I?" He asked and Lexie nodded before she reached for the belts on his distressed jeans.  She threw off the belts and made light work of pushing his jeans down, he kicked them off before he slipped his fingers inside her panties pulling them off. Lexie had always been self conscious which surprised a lot of people especially after her risqué movie, but not many people knew she took that film franchise on for that very reason. She bit her lip before Johnny's reaction settled her nerves, he took a deep breath at the sight of the naked woman below him and smiled. He lent down kissing her passionately, before trailing kisses back down her body, he repeated his earlier actions on her chest before kissing down her tummy and arriving at her most intimate place. He slowly let his fingers tease her, before he moved his tongue there too. His actions made Lexie groan loudly, she began to wriggle almost instantly and he knew he was doing a good job, especially when she cursed out loud. "Fuck Johnny." She gasped before placing her hand on the back of his head guiding him. Not that he needed it, he seemed to know exactly what he was doing.

After a mind blowing orgasm caused by Johnny's tongue and fingers, Lexie gasped for breath, her hair was stuck to her face, and her body glistened with sweat, he had really done a number on her. She took a moment to recompose herself before she kissed him passionately, she could still taste herself on his tongue which was kinda hot. Her body was on fire still but she rolled them both over before copying his actions, she kissed down his neck, his muscular chest, and tummy before sliding her fingertips into his boxers. They were bulging, and she could tell just by the sight that he was going to be bigger than average, not that she had many to compare it against. She yanked them off and let him shimmy out of them before she gently wrapped her hand around him. Lexie watched Johnny's face as he slowly started to lose it, when she thought he couldn't take no more, she bowed her head and kissed the very tip before abruptly taking him fully in her mouth. He filled her mouth, and went straight to the back of her throat. It was Johnny's turn to groan loudly "Jesus Lex." His hands were in her hair, as she licked, sucked and teased. After a few minutes Johnny pulled her off him, "Darl, you're too good at that." He said gasping for breath. Lexie bit her lip smiling. He quickly swapped them over so he was back on top, and they began passionately kissing again before Johnny pulled back. "Probably should have talked about this before... I don't know if I have anything." He said. "I've been on the pill religiously for the last few years." "That's good enough for me if it is you? I trust you." Lexie nodded before Johnny entered her, he filled her completely and he could tell she was taken aback. He paused for a moment before continuing, Lexie's tongue made its way back inside his mouth so he knew she wasn't in any discomfort, he began thrusting over and over. He knew he was doing a good job by the moaning coming from her, soon he picked up the pace before sneaking his hand between them teasing her more. "Oh Johnny, Fuck..." she said rather loudly making him smirk, for some reason her swearing always tickled him. He could feel himself slowly loosing control so whispered "Give in for me doll, please.." he practically had to beg because she felt so good. He didn't have to wait long until she lost it completely for a second time. Swearing and shouting out loudly, as he experienced a powerful climax too.

Moments later, Johnny had manoeuvred them both under Lexie's extremely expensive looking white bedsheets, and was holding her in his arms. Her head was resting on the spot where his chest met his shoulder. They were both breathing heavily still recovering from the exertion. Johnny's hand was lost in Lexie's hair when he muttered "So this changes things ever so slightly?" "How do you mean?" Lexie asked quietly. "Well now I'm never gonna wanna be away from you." Johnny chuckled. "Ha. Well maybe I'm never going to want to be away from you either." "So does this mean you'll be my girl and I'm your guy?" Johnny said kissing her head. Lexie slowly rolled onto her front resting her chin on her hands on his chest and looked up at him, "Yes Johnny, I'll be your girl." He smiled leaning in to kiss her passionately, sealing the deal.