Chapter One Hundred and Four

Johnny began kissing Lexie with a lot of passion, his tongue forced its way into her mouth before he pulled back. "We've got two options... the first. I show you what you're doing wrong and you learn for the future. The second... I show you the best time of your life so you never even consider that anyone else can make you feel like I do, including yourself... but that does mean we spend most of the day in bed and I guarantee you'll be sore and begging me to stop eventually." Lexie smirked at the challenge, "I think I will take option two." She said quietly. "What was that darling?" "Option two Johnny." The latter smiled and threw off the sheet that was surrounding them. He roughly moved her to the middle of the bed. He knew he wasn't going to hurt her but he also knew how much him taking control aroused her. She spread her legs eagerly and he smirked. "Did I tell you to do that? You'll do well to remember to pay attention when I'm teaching you... and not be so forward." He said in a strict tone that made Lexie's body tingle. "Sorry." Lexie said bashfully fuelling Johnny's ego. "Sorry, what?" He said as he sat up in the middle of her open legs. "Sorry... SIR." She put emphasis on the second word making him smirk. "Now. The first lesson... do everything but the thing you want to do... for example, I always know how eager you are to get to the main event, so I do everything but. I touch you here...." He gently trailed a finger tip down her chest, around her nipples but didn't touch them, and then over to the over side "Here" he trailed the fingertip down her tummy to her centre and gently let it brush against her clit before pulling away sharply "And sometimes here." Lexie nodded slowly. Her chest was heaving, and he knew he was having the desired effect. "Once you can't take any more of that... you will have to miss this bit out, but I plan to use it to my advantage." He slowly lent down and kissed her passionately, he didn't let her get to into the kiss before he pulled away and let his lips trail down her neck, across her collarbone and down to her cleavage, he kissed every inch of both boobs before finally flicking his tongue over her aching nipples. She gasped out loudly.

Eventually he made his way agonisingly slow down her body so his face was between her thighs, he nibbled and kissed from her knee up to her groin and down repeatedly until she was wriggling. His hands were groping her chest and playing with her nipples. Soon she felt his breath on her centre and arched her back in haste. Lexie was so desperate to feel him she wriggled until he pinned her hips in place and began to lick.

Many hours later, Lexie and Johnny were completely spent after hours of naughty antics. Her head was rested on his chest, as his fingers played with her hair. He was resting his eyes as Lexie traced his chest tattoos with her fingertips. She had never felt so loved and desired in his arms, he really was an absolute dream. She had heard many people partake in lots of bedroom activities during their honeymoon but they had barely left the bed the last two days and she wasn't complaining. The phone in the Villa rang breaking the silence, so she quietly climbed out of the bed and rushed to answer it
"Hello"
"Mrs Depp?"
"Umm, yes, this is she." She smiled at being addressed by her new name.
"We just wanted to confirm dinner on the pier this evening at 7:30?"
"That sounds wonderful thank you."
"Ok, any requests? We are planning to serve the catch of the day if that's ok?"
"Oh that works fine, thank you very much."
"It's our pleasure Mrs Depp, enjoy the rest of your day."
"Thank you."
Lexie quietly put the phone down and smiled she was giddy with excitement, she was on the honeymoon of dreams with the man of her dreams and as she slowly turned round she saw Johnny smirking at her. "What?" "Nothing doll. I just like seeing you happy." "Well you make me happy... I'm sorry if the phone woke you." "Don't be silly, you didn't cause it to ring. Everything ok?" "Yeah dinner is on the pier tonight. 7:30. Don't be late!" She giggled as she slowly wandered back to the bed. "I might go catch the last of the sun, want to join?" she asked. "Hmmm... let me see. Only if you remain topless." "You perv..." "I'm your perv..." he said smirking. Lexie opened a nearby drawer where she had unpacked, grabbed some black bikini bottoms and threw them on. Johnny watched his wife change before she turned and winked before leaving the villa and heading down the few steps to the beach.